Sven
Bumpy-Headed Alien

Step 1: Nuke Iraq

Post by Sven »

This is insane:
http://72.14.253.104/search?q=cache:WJD ... 3D1208571+

thats the cache its reposted here in case the above goes away:

http://wonkette.com/politics/dept'-of-i ... 291885.php

I was really hoping this was a joke of some kind.

-Sven
Dragonkin
Pitchfork Wielding Peasant

Post by Dragonkin »

What hole did that idiot crawl out of? And who's ass did he pull those ideas out of?! Does he want the rest of the civilized world to annihilate us?? To blatantly propose the genocide of Iraqis requires a lack of humanity which is attributable to the worst monsters of our times.

Yeah, Zelda's hot, but Samus does that thing with her gun . . . . :naughty::eek:

Wanna know what Colorado gamers think? Check it out!
Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »

[quote="Dragonkin"]What hole did that [i]idiot[/i] crawl out of? And who's [i]ass[/i] did he pull those ideas out of?! Does he [i]want[/i] the rest of the civilized world to annihilate us?? To blatantly propose the genocide of Iraqis requires a lack of humanity which is attributable to the worst monsters of our times.[/quote]

The person believes it is God's will. Look at the part where he said the thing about "his God". This person's thoughts aren't based in reason. To them, the United States isn't about the rights of the people and democracy, it is about power and wealth. This is the same thought process that you see in Jesus Camp where the woman who runs the camp says, "Democracy is the greatest system of government in the world, but it is doomed to failure because it gives too many people rights." And this was a person who "loves America".

For them, the U.S. can do know wrong. If the U.S. can't commit genocide because it is a holy nation favored by God. What America does is God's Will.

Whenever I get confused about D&D alignment morality, I just imagine Abraham Lincoln and Mahatma Ghandi arm wrestling shirtless on the back of a killer whale.

In other words, I remember that it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense and deal with it best I can.
Shin Kenshiro
Mustachioed Pugilist

Post by Shin Kenshiro »

My god....

What's sick is that this guy not only advocated the complete destruction of our way of life and the installation of a supreme emperor for America...but also was able to so casually say that nuking Iraq, then butchering its whole population, and then repopulating that area with nothing but Americans would somehow make him POPULAR with the military.

The whole "nuke em' all" thing is so cliché that I don't even register it even more when a moron offers his helpful hints on a happy Iraq...but going out of his way to claim that the military would not only allow...but would support...such an act is just beyond ludicrous. I'm not gonna point fingers and say this is all the Jesus Camp's fault...this guy is just so friggin' clueless I can't figure out whether to pity him for his incurable stupidity or to pity humanity for having morons like him counted among the species.
To know me is to fear me, to fear me is to be human
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

Like this will improve Bush's popularity
Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »

[quote="Shin Kenshiro"]I'm not gonna point fingers and say this is all the Jesus Camp's fault...this guy is just so friggin' clueless I can't figure out whether to pity him for his incurable stupidity or to pity humanity for having morons like him counted among the species.[/quote]

I saying that it comes from the same school of thought. This kind of thinking is very common across Far Right Christianity. These people crave this sort of conflict because they believe it to be preordained. They want to be raptured so they can sit there smug, while we suffer on Earth on the rule of the anti-Christ.

Whenever I get confused about D&D alignment morality, I just imagine Abraham Lincoln and Mahatma Ghandi arm wrestling shirtless on the back of a killer whale.

In other words, I remember that it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense and deal with it best I can.
Neuro
Valorous Knight

Post by Neuro »

It's scary when we agree, isn't it?

[quote="Shin Kenshiro"]My god....

What's sick is that this guy not only advocated the complete destruction of our way of life and the installation of a supreme emperor for America...but also was able to so casually say that nuking Iraq, then butchering its whole population, and then repopulating that area with nothing but Americans would somehow make him POPULAR with the military.

The whole "nuke em' all" thing is so cliché that I don't even register it even more when a moron offers his helpful hints on a happy Iraq...but going out of his way to claim that the military would not only allow...but would support...such an act is just beyond ludicrous. I'm not gonna point fingers and say this is all the Jesus Camp's fault...this guy is just so friggin' clueless I can't figure out whether to pity him for his incurable stupidity or to pity humanity for having morons like him counted among the species.[/quote]

"I need no mask to speak with you. Unlike my brother. I create my own personality. Personality is my medium."

--Neuromancer, William Gibson
Shin Kenshiro
Mustachioed Pugilist

Post by Shin Kenshiro »

[quote="Neuro"]It's scary when we agree, isn't it?[/quote]

I think it's only happened like...4 times or so in the years I've lurked here.:mrgreen:

[quote]I saying that it comes from the same school of thought. This kind of thinking is very common across Far Right Christianity. These people crave this sort of conflict because they believe it to be preordained. They want to be raptured so they can sit there smug, while we suffer on Earth on the rule of the anti-Christ.[/quote]

Oh I know, I was just saying I couldn't even point the blame at that group anymore. Seems like the way he's talking that to the Radical Right this guy is like the retarded cousin you're forced to hang out with when you go to a family reunion. Yeah they acknowledge he exists...but they don't want to and would much rather just play with the other real kids.

To know me is to fear me, to fear me is to be human
Neuro
Valorous Knight

Post by Neuro »

[quote="Shin Kenshiro"]I think it's only happened like...4 times or so in the years I've lurked here.:mrgreen:[/quote]

I know, and it's always something like this where we're just like...

:jawdrop:

"Fuck that's stupid!"

"I need no mask to speak with you. Unlike my brother. I create my own personality. Personality is my medium."

--Neuromancer, William Gibson