Voila. New group is HERE!

Morning after pill support group
mordraine

Voila. New group is HERE!

Post by mordraine »

And I got the Ptolus book. Fuck, it's heavy. But also awesome.
Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

awesome. character background to come.
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

BTW, we're playing Star Trek on Friday, so I assume that means Plan B will be not this coming Sunday, but the Sunday after that. We want to meet on the alternate weeks that Star Trek plays, yes?
Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
cczernia

Post by cczernia »

[quote="mordraine"]BTW, we're playing Star Trek on Friday, so I assume that means Plan B will be not this coming Sunday, but the Sunday after that. We want to meet on the alternate weeks that Star Trek plays, yes?[/quote]

That is correct. So, Ptolus Sunday Sept 17th!

constraints breed creativity
Chris Czerniak
RPG San Diego meetup
Sven
Bumpy-Headed Alien

Post by Sven »

Hey Mordraine... could you possibly send me a run-down on the state religion of Ptolis? maybe a bit more detail on the keepers of the veil. when you get to it in that tome of yours:biggrin:
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

[quote="Sven"]Hey Mordraine... could you possibly send me a run-down on the state religion of Ptolis? maybe a bit more detail on the keepers of the veil. when you get to it in that tome of yours:biggrin:[/quote]

Sure. I'll read up on 'em tonight.

There are also sections on House Khatru and The Pale Dogs too. I'll give you guys rundowns on them too. Expect PMs sometime in the next few days.