FUBAR relocation

The Fraternal University of Bright All-round Roleplayers
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

Well, since we never seem to ever have the whole group together anymore, I guess this is as good a place to make this announcement as any.

At the end of this month, Chris and I will be moving out of the apartment. I'm moving to Temecula and he is moving to City Heights (is that right, Chris?).

So, if the gang wants to keep gaming together we will need to find a new pad to do so at. Game Empire has been suggested, but frankly, I'm not all that hot on gaming there. But if that's the best choice, I will go with it.

I think we should invade Foxbat's condo in Mira Mesa. :D
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

Dude where in City Heights?
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

It's not actually City Hights, it's actually South Park (right by the golf course).

But, that's only temporarlly. Due to the fact that I need to pay to get my car working and legal, neither Billiekai nor I have the money to move this month. So, I will be moving into her place for a month (or two) and we will move into a better place after that. We are looking for a place big enough for us to game in, though, so after that move happens, FUBAR will have a stedey place to game in. :)

In the mean time, we need a temporary home. I suggested Game Empire as it's still central to everyone, but if Daniel is willing to host us at his place, I'm cool with that. At any rate, it's all temporary.

Chris
Follow my attempt to convert Torg to Savage Worlds!
Foxbat
Cunning Rogue

Post by Foxbat »

I hate to dash anyone's dreams but my place is a total mess as it awaits various home improvements. I can barely walk through my living room with all the crap that is piled everywhere. I need about three more months before the place is safe for visitors.

Daniel
When a cat is dropped, it always lands on its feet, and when toast is dropped, it always lands with the buttered side facing down. I propose to strap buttered toast to the back of a cat. The two will hover, spinning inches above the ground. With a giant buttered cat array, a high-speed monorail could easily link New York with Chicago.
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

[quote="Foxbat"]I hate to dash anyone's dreams but my place is a total mess as it awaits various home improvements. I can barely walk through my living room with all the crap that is piled everywhere. I need about three more months before the place is safe for visitors.

Daniel[/quote]

No sweat, dude. That's why this thread is up.

So, unless anyone knows a better place than Game Empire, that looks like it starting next month.

Chris

Follow my attempt to convert Torg to Savage Worlds!
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

Could try my place. I just don't have that many chairs and my apartment is small
smartmonkey
Dessicated Mummy

Post by smartmonkey »

Y'all could drive out to Pine Valley.

Yeah, thats probably a bad idea.

GE sounds like it'll work for now...
Email: Morgangilbert01 @ gmail.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Morgan_Gilbert/577987881

"If it weren't for physics and law enforcement, I'd be unstoppable."
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

[quote="Foxbat"]I hate to dash anyone's dreams but my place is a total mess as it awaits various home improvements. I can barely walk through my living room with all the crap that is piled everywhere. I need about three more months before the place is safe for visitors.

Daniel[/quote]

Let's all pitch in and fix up Daniel's Bach Pad! :D

smartmonkey
Dessicated Mummy

Post by smartmonkey »

Yeah! It's be gamer eye for the millitary guy!
Email: Morgangilbert01 @ gmail.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Morgan_Gilbert/577987881

"If it weren't for physics and law enforcement, I'd be unstoppable."
Foxbat
Cunning Rogue

Post by Foxbat »

[quote="smartmonkey"]Yeah! It's be gamer eye for the millitary guy![/quote]

LOL

Daniel

When a cat is dropped, it always lands on its feet, and when toast is dropped, it always lands with the buttered side facing down. I propose to strap buttered toast to the back of a cat. The two will hover, spinning inches above the ground. With a giant buttered cat array, a high-speed monorail could easily link New York with Chicago.