Jovian Chronicles: The Great War

Alternating GM troupe
cczernia

Post by cczernia »

Here is the old webpage for JC. CZ, can you send me the list of past events when you get a chance and I'll post them.

Also, quick reminder. The next adventure will be about Venus for refilling. We were talking about having a party go down to the planet. A major part of this was that Pento knew people on Venus that were more underground. So, it doesn't make since for Pento to go down with the dignitaries.

So, I was thinking of sending down two parties. One group is the official dignitaries consisting of Sharron Kavri, Commander Samual Cross, Dr. Hans Emmirate. There objective would be to deal with Venus government on official business.

The other group would be underground dealing with the black market and such. What there exact goal is I'm not sure but this would consist of pilots Pento, and possibly Jean Conners (if they objective requires technical know how) and William Cross (for athletic/exo-suit skills, popularity). Let me know what you think.
constraints breed creativity
Chris Czerniak
RPG San Diego meetup
Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »

[quote="cczernia"]Here is the old webpage for JC. CZ, can you send me the list of past events when you get a chance and I'll post them.

[url=http://zerneeak.com/jovian/]Jovian Chronicles: The Great War[/url]

Also, quick reminder. The next adventure will be about Venus for refilling. We were talking about having a party go down to the planet. A major part of this was that Pento knew people on Venus that were more underground. So, it doesn't make since for Pento to go down with the dignitaries.

So, I was thinking of sending down two parties. One group is the official dignitaries consisting of Sharron Kavri, Commander Samual Cross, Dr. Hans Emmirate. There objective would be to deal with Venus government on official business.

The other group would be underground dealing with the black market and such. What there exact goal is I'm not sure but this would consist of pilots Pento, and possibly Jean Conners (if they objective requires technical know how) and William Cross (for athletic/exo-suit skills, popularity). Let me know what you think.[/quote]

Well we are having to stay rather secret about things, if I remember right, because we are on the run and Venus is officially a CEGA ally. So we weren't planning on going through back channels to get fuel and supplies.

But two teams may be more interesting and have some fun things happen, such as if one team gets caught.

Whenever I get confused about D&D alignment morality, I just imagine Abraham Lincoln and Mahatma Ghandi arm wrestling shirtless on the back of a killer whale.

In other words, I remember that it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense and deal with it best I can.
cczernia

Post by cczernia »

[quote="Count Zero"]Well we are having to stay rather secret about things, if I remember right, because we are on the run and Venus is officially a CEGA ally. So we weren't planning on going through back channels to get fuel and supplies.

But two teams may be more interesting and have some fun things happen, such as if one team gets caught.[/quote]

Ok, sounds cool. You play main GM on this one and come up with 1 or 2 groups that go to Venus. I guess this would mean that the ships will have to hide so that should create some fun scenes for the characters on the ships.

constraints breed creativity
Chris Czerniak
RPG San Diego meetup
Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »

[quote="cczernia"]Ok, sounds cool. You play main GM on this one and come up with 1 or 2 groups that go to Venus. I guess this would mean that the ships will have to hide so that should create some fun scenes for the characters on the ships.[/quote]

I meant to say "were going to go through back channels" not "weren't going to go through back channels".

We could always do a thing where the team making contact with the government is really just a decoy to draw attention away from the real mission to make contact with the black market.

Whenever I get confused about D&D alignment morality, I just imagine Abraham Lincoln and Mahatma Ghandi arm wrestling shirtless on the back of a killer whale.

In other words, I remember that it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense and deal with it best I can.