Sundered Thanks

A 1st ed AD&D Greyhawk Campaign run by dnd3eplayer
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Sundered Thanks

Post by devlin1 »

That was a good time Saturday night, fellas. Thanks for hosting and running, Mord, and thanks to you guys for indulging my urge to run a little 4th. I look forward to getting deeper into the Sundered Skies thing. I've never been in a Savage Worlds game that lasted longer than a one-shot, so this should be interesting.

(FWIW, if everyone's amenable, we could continue the 4th thing as an "apres jeu," a la Star Wars Saga.)
Mike Olson
‎"In this economy, it's not easy to feed a growing family. So we eat Haunkkah gelt for dinner and look at a picture of broccoli." --Paul F. Tompkins
Spirit of the Blank: A blog.
Roll Some Dice: Another blog.
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

Thanks for the marathon gaming evening Saturday night, fellas! Lots going on in the Sundered Skies game, Nat staying awake the whole time, Dale dropping by, Magic until the wee hours -- good times all 'round.
Mike Olson
‎"In this economy, it's not easy to feed a growing family. So we eat Haunkkah gelt for dinner and look at a picture of broccoli." --Paul F. Tompkins
Cthulhu

Post by Cthulhu »

Agreed, good game night. How long did you guys stay up playing Magic?
No Nyarlathotep, No Chaos
Know Nyarlathotep, Know Chaos
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

[quote="Cthulhu"]Agreed, good game night. How long did you guys stay up playing Magic?[/quote]
We left a little after 4:00. I think it was just two more games after you left. Albert took that red & green deck you'd been playing and won the second game, IIRC. Epic.

I say yes to more of that. Specifically, multiplayer games -- much more fun than one-on-one games, IMO.

Mike Olson
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

that was pretty awesome gaming. dale sends his thanks and says he would like to join us for future games. let me know when it's going on.