wotw 4.15.06

That old Weapons of the Gods game, now all archived and stuff
jimmy corrigan

wotw 4.15.06

Post by jimmy corrigan »

thanks for the solid gaming and the dick jokes.

"more like best in ho!"
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

Yeah, sorry about not being particularly prepared, focussed, or, y'know, very good today. Er, yesterday. I had a good time and everything, and the hosts' hospitality was impeccable as always, but I don't feel like I delivered the goods, as it were. Next time, bitches!

Oh, and it'd be good for me if next time were the weekend of May 12th-- I have a design meeting for Scripps Ranch HS that day, so I'll already be down there, so... you get the idea.
Mike Olson
‎"In this economy, it's not easy to feed a growing family. So we eat Haunkkah gelt for dinner and look at a picture of broccoli." --Paul F. Tompkins
Spirit of the Blank: A blog.
Roll Some Dice: Another blog.
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

don't be so hard on yourself, my man. no gm should ever apologize for anything as far as gaming goes, if just for the amount of effort that goes into running a session. i mean, to be sure i've played in games that were unforgiveable due to a bad gm and in which i was sorry to have played. i don't count yesterday's game among them. i had a great time and hadn't noticed any outstanding lack of preparation. like i said, it was a solid session.

"big fat cocks!"

i'll get back to you about the weekend of may 12.
J@ke
Starship Mechanic

Post by J@ke »

Yeper, I had great fun. I was definitely getting off some of my better dick jokes. Thanks for hosing and thanks for DMing.
"Man, the government is gonna feel dumb when they see my search for 'the+government+sucks+dick.'"
Kevin Gander,Barber
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

[quote="J@ke"]Thanks for hosing[/quote]

What, another dick joke?

Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!