ptolus 7.29.07

Morning after pill support group
jimmy corrigan

ptolus 7.29.07

Post by jimmy corrigan »

is this happening? could have sworn that we weren't going to meet 'cause of comic-con. but according to cczernia and mordraine... not so much. so let me know.
Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »

I don't know what will be up with this. I have a friend in town until Sunday night. I probably won't be able to play.
Whenever I get confused about D&D alignment morality, I just imagine Abraham Lincoln and Mahatma Ghandi arm wrestling shirtless on the back of a killer whale.

In other words, I remember that it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense and deal with it best I can.
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

[quote="jimmy corrigan"]is this happening? could have sworn that we weren't going to meet 'cause of comic-con. but according to cczernia and mordraine... not so much. so let me know.[/quote]

Well, all I know is, I'm not going to ComicCon. If anyone else is planning on attending the con, and would be too wiped out to play Ptolus on Sunday, that's totally understandable.

Jonathan doesn't look like he's making it anyway.

Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »

I don't know if I would be too wiped out, but my friends plane leaves late that night. He might want to play if you want to give him a basic character to play. I will talk with him about it when he gets in.
Whenever I get confused about D&D alignment morality, I just imagine Abraham Lincoln and Mahatma Ghandi arm wrestling shirtless on the back of a killer whale.

In other words, I remember that it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense and deal with it best I can.
Sven
Bumpy-Headed Alien

Post by Sven »

I want to play. dammit.
cczernia

Post by cczernia »

I'm in.
constraints breed creativity
Chris Czerniak
RPG San Diego meetup
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

[quote="Count Zero"]I don't know if I would be too wiped out, but my friends plane leaves late that night. He might want to play if you want to give him a basic character to play. I will talk with him about it when he gets in.[/quote]

I don't have time to create a 5th level character that would be on par with the characters you guys have. However, if you want to drag him along, I guess we can figure out something.

Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

just got off the phone with jonathan. he will be able to make our 6-ish starting time (maybe closer to 6:30), as his friend from out of town will be dropped off at the airport before then.

so are we meeting at your office, mord?
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

Yes my office it will be. Also, it turns out I am going to the con today. Let's make our meeting time 6:30.