Ptolus Blue Book: Jergen

Morning after pill support group
mordraine

Ptolus Blue Book: Jergen

Post by mordraine »

Jergen eagerly started the Pythonesse House renovation project that was set for him by Phadian Gess, his boss from the Keepers of the Veil. He soon found that it was more work than he thought it would be. The place was positively infested with undead. The upper levels housed a particularly nasty ghost of a prostitute madame that used to own the Pythonesse House around a hundred years ago. Jergen figured it would take longer than originally estimated to get the house in order so that it could be used as a Keepers way station and safe house.

One day, in the midst of the clean-up, a messenger showed up and handed Jergen three letters. One letter said,

"Dearest Jergen,

The place is looking much better these days. Keep up the good work!

--Albrecht"

The second letter was from Phadian Gess. It contained extremely good news. However, Jergen's elation was tempered by the eerie feeling that Albrecht seemed to be watching his every move.

The third letter was from the Inverted Pyramid, and it said answers to his questions awaited him at a certain location in Old Town.
Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!