Ptolus blue books

Morning after pill support group
mordraine

Ptolus blue books

Post by mordraine »

I fully intended to do some posts last night for the blue books. Had all sorts of ideas for everyone. But the internet was down in my hotel last night so I was outta luck. I'll do my best to do that tonight when I get home. Sorry for the delay, guys!

Also, it's looking pretty iffy for Sunday. Sorry to say that. But we have a big weekend - Sam's graduating on Friday, and it's Father's Day on Sunday. So I think I can safely say I'll be pretty busy.
Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

okay then, i guess i'll go out of town this weekend to visit the in-laws for father's day. see you guys next time.

uh, when is next time?
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

How does July 1 sound? Or do people have Independence Day celebrations that weekend?
Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
cczernia

Post by cczernia »

[quote="mordraine"]How does July 1 sound? Or do people have Independence Day celebrations that weekend?[/quote]

I don't have anything planned. I also think I can pull the 24th if anyone is interested.

BTW - How much time does the blue book sessions take in game time?

constraints breed creativity
Chris Czerniak
RPG San Diego meetup
Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »

Either of those days works for me, of course the 24th will mean I own Michelle like you can't believe since I will be gaming Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
Whenever I get confused about D&D alignment morality, I just imagine Abraham Lincoln and Mahatma Ghandi arm wrestling shirtless on the back of a killer whale.

In other words, I remember that it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense and deal with it best I can.
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

I'll be gaming on the 23rd, and going to a baseball game on the 22nd, so I'd rather wait 'til the weekend after. I'm all good for the 1st though.

I figure the blue books will take around a month game time. At the end, everyone will be 5th level. So think about that as well.
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

so, the 1st?
Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »

[quote="mordraine"]I'll be gaming on the 23rd, and going to a baseball game on the 22nd, so I'd rather wait 'til the weekend after. I'm all good for the 1st though.

I figure the blue books will take around a month game time. At the end, everyone will be 5th level. So think about that as well.[/quote]

So we go up a level? kewl...

Whenever I get confused about D&D alignment morality, I just imagine Abraham Lincoln and Mahatma Ghandi arm wrestling shirtless on the back of a killer whale.

In other words, I remember that it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense and deal with it best I can.
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

silence is consent, i take it. so i'll see you fuckers on the 1st! it's gonna be good, methinks.

what time are we meeting and where?