ptolus book of blue: moze acardi

Morning after pill support group
jimmy corrigan

ptolus book of blue: moze acardi

Post by jimmy corrigan »

(i realize we went through the initial portion of this, but i felt like going over it in more detail.)

having just helped to rescue his cousin, fawn, moze shows up on the doorstep of the khatru estate. carrying his very pregnant cousin in his arms, he tells the lady in waiting, "quickly, where is my uncle? i have found fawn!"
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

Moze's aunt, the Lady Alendra Khatru broke into tears and took her daughter Fawn into her arms. She brought Moze into the manse and was very grateful for what he did for her. She was somewhat at a loss, however, and could only think to look after her daughter. All her thoughts were with Fawn. The lord of the house was not home when as well, and Moze felt somewhat under appreciated for the work. Finally, he left the large mansion, almost unnoticed.

However, a day or two later he was summoned back to the Khatru manor, where he had an audience with his uncle. Lord Dorant Khatru himself. His lordship was his usual gruff self, but he managed to portray his gratitude to Moze. He also shocked Moze by granting him a small house in the Noble Quarters. Moze was now situated as an upstanding member of House Khatru.

Things also seemed to be going well with Moze's father. With money granted him by the Keepers of the Veil, he had started to rebuild his weaponsmithry. He also talked less of the Republican Movement, although Moze's mother complained that the reason he talked less was because he was drinking more.
Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

aside from helping his father rebuild the new "popyro's anvil," moze works on his attack au fers and balestras at the private arenas of the order of iron might.

one evening, in a moment alone with his mother, he gingerly asks, "mother, is father alright? i see him paying patronage to pubs at the ghostly minstrel and the melting pot, more often than he used to... is anything... wrong?"