Schedule

A Mutants and Masterminds Noir campaign run by devlin1
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

Sweet. I'll send out the Nat Signal.
Mike Olson
‎"In this economy, it's not easy to feed a growing family. So we eat Haunkkah gelt for dinner and look at a picture of broccoli." --Paul F. Tompkins
Spirit of the Blank: A blog.
Roll Some Dice: Another blog.
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

Same Nat time, same Nat channel!
Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
SpaceMonkey
Killer Robot

Post by SpaceMonkey »

FYI - I may be a little later than 7 - I'm leaving in a few minutes from Del Mar, I've got some things to finish up first.
jimmy corrigan

the further adventures of nat twenty

Post by jimmy corrigan »

good times.
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

[quote="jimmy corrigan"]good times.[/quote]
Indeed. Now you've forced me to go back and make up some more shit. The way things are going, this could actually be a game that gets, like, [i]finished[/i].

Mike Olson
‎"In this economy, it's not easy to feed a growing family. So we eat Haunkkah gelt for dinner and look at a picture of broccoli." --Paul F. Tompkins
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

So then. How about the 24th? My last final is the 23rd, and I don't work on the 25th, so it works well for me. Also, starting on or before Monday the 26th, I'll have two books to edit, so if we played on the last weekend of March I expect I'd have very little time to prep.
Mike Olson
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

as far as i know, that sounds okay to me.
SpaceMonkey
Killer Robot

Post by SpaceMonkey »

works for me
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

Sorry to break the news, but I'll be out of town on that weekend. Argh.
Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

Not a problem. It may be possible, though not easy, to game the following weekend. I'm probably going to be moving, see, and unless I finish all my moving before Friday or Saturday, I'm going to be pretty tied up. The smart thing to do, as a responsible adult (*sigh*), would be to move it to the first (full) weekend in April--the 6th or 7th. I don't like doing that, since it means no game at all in March, but sacrifices must be made, I suppose.
Mike Olson
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

Okay, folks--I am not, repeat not, moving at the end of the month. So how about Friday the 30th or Saturday the 31st?
Mike Olson
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

[quote="devlin1"]Okay, folks--I am not, repeat [i]not[/i], moving at the end of the month. So how about Friday the 30th or Saturday the 31st?[/quote]lemme see... yep. sounds good. *thumbs up*
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

Another thing: Nat would like to start earlier and end earlier. Like, noon to evening. Anyone object to that?

Well, I kinda do, since it means I have to get up at a decent time Saturday morning to make it to Andy's by noon(-ish), but I'm fine with it otherwise.
Mike Olson
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

Okay, we have further scheduling issues, sorry to say. I have to go to my folks house for dinner on Saturday. They've been trying to set this up for a month.

I'm open for Friday, but I realize that might not be good for everyone.
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

[quote="mordraine"]Okay, we have further scheduling issues, sorry to say. I have to go to my folks house for dinner on Saturday. They've been trying to set this up for a month.[/quote]
Well, I'm up for gaming at your parents' place. Guys?

[quote]I'm open for Friday, but I realize that might not be good for everyone.[/quote]
I can do Friday, but you're right, it might not work for everyone. I'll check with Nat. Worst-case scenario, we push it back another week or two.

Mike Olson
SpaceMonkey
Killer Robot

Post by SpaceMonkey »

As long as I can get away from work, I'll go anyplace at the moment.

All dates mentioned are ok with me.
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

same here.
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

Same here. But I just realized that Friday's no good for me, and besides, I'm up against a pretty serious editing deadline this weekend, so it'd probably be best to push the whole thing back into April again. Sorry, fellas.
Mike Olson
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

Well, I think it's my fault for scheduling that stupid Spring Training baseball trip when we were going to play. Stupid, stupid baseball.
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

How about next Saturday, the 14th?

If not then, then maybe never, because the weekend after that I have something going on, and the weekend after that is (holy shit!) the RPG-San Diego Meet-Up One-Shot Game-Play Day. And then it's May.

There's a chance I could do Friday the 27th, but that's not very convenient for the 9-to-5ers. Also, it'd be hard on those (including me) who might have to prep for the one-shots the next day.
Mike Olson
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

Hey, so... feedback? Does the 14th work for everyone or not? I have to be able to tell Nat the schedule at the last minute, but if I don't hear back from you guys soon, I won't be able to withhold that information from him until Saturday morning. You see where I'm coming from?
Mike Olson
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

that may or may not work for me, as my wife's birthday is on the day before. i will let you know as soon as i'm able.
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

I believe the 14th works for me, actually.
SpaceMonkey
Killer Robot

Post by SpaceMonkey »

should be fine for me
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

outlook does not look good. i can show up late on saturday, but not at our usual time.
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

[quote="jimmy corrigan"]outlook does not look good. i can show up late on saturday, but not at our usual time.[/quote]
Two things:

1. Define "late."

2. I don't want to detract from your special time with your wife (whh-[i]kssh[/i]!), so if it's a problem, let's just reschedule. Remember, there's still the possibility of playing on the 27th (unless there isn't).

Mike Olson
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

the 27th is mine and mord's regular friday game.

"late" can mean anywhere between an hour late up to halfway into the session. sorry i can't be more precise. i think that the 14th is our best bet. willoughby can be out of the action until i show up. we can cover what he does in flashback.
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

[quote="jimmy corrigan"]the 27th is mine and mord's regular friday game.[/quote]
Oh, I wouldn't want to disrupt your [i]precious[/i] "regular Friday game."

No, that's cool.

[quote]"late" can mean anywhere between an hour late up to halfway into the session. sorry i can't be more precise. i think that the 14th is our best bet. willoughby can be out of the action until i show up. we can cover what he does in flashback.[/quote]
The funny thing is, I had planned on something that fits in quite well with that anyway. That'll be fine, just fine.

So all right, then. This Saturday, it's on like Saigon.

Mike Olson
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

suh-weet.
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

[quote="devlin1"]Oh, I wouldn't want to disrupt your [i]precious[/i] "regular Friday game."[/quote]
as it turns out, that went bust too. so.

also, the wife finalized (she'd been really too busy to think about this 'til last night) what she wanted to do for her birthday. so, the chances of me showing up at all tomorrow is now considerably slimmer. if you guys are still hanging out late at night i'll give you a call. if not, willoughby sends his regards.

devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

[quote="jimmy corrigan"]as it turns out, that went bust too. so.[/quote]
Buh... wha... damn.

Mike Olson
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

[quote="devlin1"]Buh... wha... damn.[/quote]
it's mord who couldn't make it, so it was lose-lose.

mordraine

Post by mordraine »

So, Saturday night, my place, around 4ish?
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

[quote="mordraine"]So, Saturday night, my place, around 4ish?[/quote]
Sounds good. Nat's in.

Mike Olson
SpaceMonkey
Killer Robot

Post by SpaceMonkey »

Pfffft. Like you can call 4pm 'night'.....

I'll be there.
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

aw horsefeathers! what's a guy got to do for somebody t'gimme the straight skinny on the last issue? i'll be over there smokin' a cigarette, eating a hunka pie, drinking that cold black swill that passes for joe roun' here. maybe chew the fat with mabel.
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

[quote="jimmy corrigan"]aw horsefeathers! what's a guy got to do for somebody t'gimme the straight skinny on the last issue? i'll be over there smokin' a cigarette, eating a hunka pie, drinking that cold black swill that passes for joe roun' here. maybe chew the fat with mabel.[/quote]
I don't quite follow your crazy Moon-Man language, Moon-Man, but yeah, I should probably sum up a few things. In another thread. It was a rather eventful session. If you'd been there, though, it would've been mind-rendingly eventful.

Mike Olson
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

So fellas! How about the 19th?
Mike Olson
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

Right now I'm good with the 19th.
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

so am i.
SpaceMonkey
Killer Robot

Post by SpaceMonkey »

That would be a week from this saturday.. yeah, I'm good.
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

Cool. I'll just assume that works for Nat, too, and do what I usually do: forget to tell him about it until that morning.
Mike Olson
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

Hey -- so tomorrow (today, I guess) we're gaming at Andy's office, not Andy's home. Apparently everyone knows where that is but me, so... see you at 4:00?
Mike Olson
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

see you all there!
SpaceMonkey
Killer Robot

Post by SpaceMonkey »

Yes, see you there. I can probably remember where that is, I've got it written down here somewhere.. ;)
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

OK, fellas. How about June 30? I know I said before I thought we'd be done in one or two more sessions, and I really did believe it at the time, but I was obviously a little off on that. Still, a resolution of some kind is clearly on its way.
Mike Olson
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

june 30th sounds good. as a favor, can someone please post something as the date approaches to remind us? since it's so far off i'm liable to forget.
SpaceMonkey
Killer Robot

Post by SpaceMonkey »

Sounds Ok to me.
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

[quote="jimmy corrigan"]june 30th sounds good. as a favor, can someone please post something as the date approaches to remind us? since it's so far off i'm liable to forget.[/quote]
Sure thing.

Mike Olson
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

As far as I know, I'm good for that date.