Don't shop at Overstock.com

Reviews of games, books, products, etc.
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

[quote="smartmonkey"]Does this count?[/quote]ha! did you google "fuck you winter"? or just have this pic handy for this exact moment? and if so, do you stand for good or for awesome? and if so, would you like to join forces?
Infernus
Bumpy-Headed Alien

Post by Infernus »

[quote="Neuro"]I'm just a troll who might fix something if Winter were unavailable. I mean, clearly I know where the ban button is, but Winter /was/ unavailable. He was holding a beer.[/quote]

Lies! I mean, if Winter was unavailable very time he was holding a beer....I think you'd have more work on your hands...

[SIZE="1"]Also, Ekomega is an idiot. And, FYYFF![/SIZE]

Its never too early to be a bastard!
smartmonkey
Dessicated Mummy

Post by smartmonkey »

[quote]

ha! did you google "fuck you winter"? or just have this pic handy for this exact moment? and if so, do you stand for good or for awesome? and if so, would you like to join forces? [/quote]

I'll keep my secrets secret, for now. Lets just say that was a 3 die exalted stunt, and let sleeping dogs lie.

Also: I stand for justice.

Or something like that. Which one gets laid more? ;-)

Email: Morgangilbert01 @ gmail.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Morgan_Gilbert/577987881

"If it weren't for physics and law enforcement, I'd be unstoppable."
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

[quote="Infernus"]Lies! I mean, if Winter was unavailable very time he was holding a beer....I think you'd have more work on your hands...

[SIZE="1"]Also, Ekomega is an idiot. And, FYYFF![/SIZE][/quote]

Wow, you really can be a Bastard! I can't figure out if you come to the forums to act like this because you get off on it, you're mean, or you just hate your life. I nominate your forum title to be "resident bastard"....:naughty: lol couldn't resist