Thx for the log

The World's Largest Dungeon, as run by Blanchprez.
Kuld
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by Kuld »

The WLD log is awesome!

*Sniff, sniff* Brings a tear to me eye..

Keep playin' and I'll keep readin'
:peep:
"The trolls may have my life indeed, when I can no more redden keen Laufi. Then you may carry the destroyer of the mailcoat's wand into the howe, without delay." -Bersi the Dueller.
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

Not a problem, glad to know we have a fan! :)

So, Winter was nice enough to give us a website, so I've set up a few things, including moving the Log to there. From now on, log updates will be on the website.

Right now, the character descriptions are pretty slim. I'll let you guys decide what you want to put in this section.

http://rpg-sandiego.org/wld/

Chris
Follow my attempt to convert Torg to Savage Worlds!
Kuld
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by Kuld »

GTG. I look forward to reading the log updates :)
"The trolls may have my life indeed, when I can no more redden keen Laufi. Then you may carry the destroyer of the mailcoat's wand into the howe, without delay." -Bersi the Dueller.
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

On part 2:

"You like a trustworthy Elf. Would care to join us on our noble quest?"
"Yes I would."

Great stuff. Especially liked how Brak was still holding the door. :lol:
"Don't do that! I peed a little." - Cthulhu after Infernus made an impressive Intimidate roll.
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

[quote="Gotetsu"]On part 2:

"You like a trustworthy Elf. Would care to join us on our noble quest?"

"Yes I would."

Great stuff. Especially liked how Brak was still holding the door. :lol:[/quote]

Yeah, it kind of went like that, but hey, it's a big dungeon crawl. :)

Chris

Foxbat
Cunning Rogue

Post by Foxbat »

You missed the part where the party was convinced that the moaning heard in the next room was Oswald's mother rather than the injured Silverstar. :)

Daniel
When a cat is dropped, it always lands on its feet, and when toast is dropped, it always lands with the buttered side facing down. I propose to strap buttered toast to the back of a cat. The two will hover, spinning inches above the ground. With a giant buttered cat array, a high-speed monorail could easily link New York with Chicago.
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

[quote="Foxbat"]You missed the part where the party was convinced that the moaning heard in the next room was Oswald's mother rather than the injured Silverstar. :)

Daniel[/quote]

:lolup:

"Don't do that! I peed a little." - Cthulhu after Infernus made an impressive Intimidate roll.
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

The question is, who is Oswald going to get to carry him? The Elf is too skinny, and Gortek...well, we all know how Gortek feels about the wee-folk. Image
Cthulhu

Post by Cthulhu »

I figure I can still use Brak. :P
No Nyarlathotep, No Chaos
Know Nyarlathotep, Know Chaos
Foxbat
Cunning Rogue

Post by Foxbat »

[quote="Gotetsu"]The question is, who is Oswald going to get to carry him? The Elf is too skinny, and Gortek...well, we all know how Gortek feels about the wee-folk. [img]http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/chomp.gif[/img][/quote]
It was decided that the human was too tall, as a fall could prove disasterous for the rider. Counter to your intuition, the elf is now next in line due to his smaller stature, adequate strength, and excellent agility.

Daniel

When a cat is dropped, it always lands on its feet, and when toast is dropped, it always lands with the buttered side facing down. I propose to strap buttered toast to the back of a cat. The two will hover, spinning inches above the ground. With a giant buttered cat array, a high-speed monorail could easily link New York with Chicago.
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

As a side note, Blanch, you may want to edit the "Characters" page to show who is deceased, and who the new characters are. I assume by the descriptions, everyone leveled?

And putting pictures up on that page is kinda distracting. Maybe if each of us make a character page, we can have a pic there.

Just some suggestions from the resident flake. :D
Kuld
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by Kuld »

What a sad story, indeed. All the dwarves got killt? :(

And what about the flying cephalopods, killin’ 12 good dwarves and sparin’ an elf? BAH!
Now I know why Pa said to never trust a yella-bellied elf. He probably lacks more spine than the mollusks yer fighting- and left the dwarves fer dead or killt them ‘emself!

It’s kinda like trustin’ an orc, oh wait, that’s right. Yer letting an orc into the party.

Like I always say sometimes, the only good orc is the one twitchin’ neath me axe! :wink:

Anyway, keep the stories a coming. Now I’m hooked. :D
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

Thanks or the Log. Very cool. :)
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

BTW, did anyone else notice the "comments" at the bottom of Adventure Journal entries? :lol:
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

[quote="Gotetsu"]BTW, did anyone else notice the "comments" at the bottom of Adventure Journal entries? :lol:[/quote]

More spam comments? I keep deleting them, but they keep coming back. :roll:

Chris

Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

The new log looks great. But I would humbly suggest using Grammar Check as well as Spell Check. Some of the words are wrong, and some sentences are missing words, making it harder to follow at times. Just a friendly suggestion. :D
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

[quote="Gotetsu"]The new log looks great. But I would humbly suggest using Grammar Check as well as Spell Check. Some of the words are wrong, and some sentences are missing words, making it harder to follow at times. Just a friendly suggestion. :D[/quote]

Let me know what I need to fix, and I'll fix it.

Chris