Schedule

The World's Largest Dungeon, as run by Blanchprez.
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

[quote="Darquesage"]what's your "backyard project"?

and also, I'm not the least allergic to outdoor work...[/quote]

It's a looong story... :nono:

Well, I'm up for whatever you guys wanna do. So, if no Chris, that means no WLD. Which is fine, since we just played it. I'm really in the mood for a good D&D game, though (curse the Debate thread and the D&D2 movie!). I could even try running a Midnight one-shot...

Anyone from down south wanna give Darque a lift?

"Don't do that! I peed a little." - Cthulhu after Infernus made an impressive Intimidate roll.
Infernus
Bumpy-Headed Alien

Post by Infernus »

I'm allergic to outdoor work...but I can supervise and order food like noones business ;p

Seriously, can help if it's not too heavy a load; and im up for a game.
Its never too early to be a bastard!
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

It's mostly just shoveling dirt. I'm allergic to outdoor work myself, but I have a medicine that helps me get through the tough symptoms.

It's called Newcastle. :cheers:
"Don't do that! I peed a little." - Cthulhu after Infernus made an impressive Intimidate roll.
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

So, who all is planning on coming? And what game are you bringing to run? :smile:
Darquesage
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by Darquesage »

I'm up for pretty much any game, but prefer D&D, Star Wars, Gurps, or Champions...
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity"
Cthulhu

Post by Cthulhu »

I'll be there. I'm not sure what I have to run, but I'll have something. Are you going to do Midnight?
No Nyarlathotep, No Chaos
Know Nyarlathotep, Know Chaos
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

Probably not, but I do have a normal D&D game I could do. Then again, a Midnight quickie might not be so hard. Making characters would take a while though.
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

Anyone else coming over? Anyone??
Infernus
Bumpy-Headed Alien

Post by Infernus »

I was planning on it...who else is there?
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

You comin or what????
Darquesage
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by Darquesage »

I was gonna, if someone could pick me up (too far to drive the Trans Am at 12 mpg) but nobody got back to me about that.
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity"
Foxbat
Cunning Rogue

Post by Foxbat »

I'm still trying to wake up and get my hearing back after going to a concert downtown last night.

Daniel
When a cat is dropped, it always lands on its feet, and when toast is dropped, it always lands with the buttered side facing down. I propose to strap buttered toast to the back of a cat. The two will hover, spinning inches above the ground. With a giant buttered cat array, a high-speed monorail could easily link New York with Chicago.
Darquesage
One-Armed Skeleton

Gaming tonight?

Post by Darquesage »

So is there a game tonight? One that people will show up for?
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

Yeah, game tonight, at least Cthulu, Foxbat and myself have confirmed to be there. You should be on the FUBAR list and seeing it as a regular forum right above this one. Can you?

Chris
Follow my attempt to convert Torg to Savage Worlds!
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

Ok, so November? I'm gone on the 19-20. But any other weekend would probably work. The 26th is Thanksgiving weekend, so that may be out.

So, basically, anyone up for the 12th? Where should we play?
Foxbat
Cunning Rogue

Post by Foxbat »

12th is looking good for me.

Daniel
When a cat is dropped, it always lands on its feet, and when toast is dropped, it always lands with the buttered side facing down. I propose to strap buttered toast to the back of a cat. The two will hover, spinning inches above the ground. With a giant buttered cat array, a high-speed monorail could easily link New York with Chicago.
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

The 12th might be doable for me, but we might have to end early. This is due to a prior engagement that night, however, that is all contingent on us getting a babysitter for the night anyway. I'll let you know.

Chris
Myrya
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by Myrya »

EDIT: Oops, Accidentally logged in on Tom's account... I'm on his comp atm...
Anyway, Rock will be available... Probably Tom as well...
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

Hey, no offense to Myrya, but this group was originally designed to be a 6 person group, and with Rock, that's where we're at. Personally, as the GM, I'd kind of like to keep this group at 6.

Chris
Infernus
Bumpy-Headed Alien

Post by Infernus »

Actually have a commitment @4 on saturday, definitely on the 12th and likely continuing beyond that. I'd be up for the 13th.
Cthulhu

Post by Cthulhu »

I can make it either day.
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

If we did Sunday, would it be possible to get an earlier start? Like around 10 am? And where are we doing it this time? Chris' house again? If so, I'm bringing a jacket. I caught a cold last time. :evil:
Infernus
Bumpy-Headed Alien

Post by Infernus »

Weekend days, SOE is pretty empty and we can take over the larger (more air conditioned) boardroom upstairs. Means we'd have to bring food/drinks, or order something to be delivered, but its more central.
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

[quote="Infernus"]Weekend days, SOE is pretty empty and we can take over the larger (more air conditioned) boardroom upstairs. Means we'd have to bring food/drinks, or order something to be delivered, but its more central.[/quote]
I would suggest pot luck, but that would just mean I, and maybe Chris, would bring actual food, and everyone else would walk in with a bag of chips and/or a six-pack (maybe a case) of soda. :lol:

Cthulhu

Post by Cthulhu »

Hey I can make food. Toast, pop-tarts, frozen waffles, you name it.
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

Okay, so last night at the game, we were talking, and we decided that if Sunday is doable for everyone, we can hold the game at Infernus' office. None of us also had a problem with starting a little early (though 10 might be pushing it... 11 would be better). As for food, pizza still works, it's not like they never deliver to offices.

So, I vote for Sunday at the SOE offices.

Chris
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

Okay, so, no one has said anything else, so I'm going to assume that the following is okay with everyone, and plan around it.

Day: Sunday, November 13, 2005
Time: 11am until ???
Place: SOE offices (Infernus' place of work)

Chris
Darquesage
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by Darquesage »

Good enough for me. Just have to remember to actually wake up fairly early on Sunday (so I better not play CoV till 6 am like normal).

Personally I'd prefer the potluck, cuz I'd have to bow out of pizza anyway (cheeze and I aren't getting along well these days)
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

I'm in. Cthulhu, carpool? I'll throw together something. Maybe a pot of chili and some rice. Yeah, that'll be good. Image
Darquesage
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by Darquesage »

Why It's Bad To Let The Days Blend Together:
I was just checking to make sure the game is still on before I left to buy potluck food and drive up... good thing the date tipped me off:)

And to think I logged off CoH early (about 2:30 am) to make sure I was able to get some sleep and wake up in time, hehe
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

Freak. :lol:
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

[quote="Gotetsu"]Freak. :lol:[/quote]

Ah.. Gotetsu has insulted you. You are now officially a member of FUBAR. Congratulations. :)

Chris

Darquesage
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by Darquesage »

Wait a sec... THAT was an insult? C'mon man you can do better than that...
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

[quote="Darquesage"]Wait a sec... THAT was an insult? C'mon man you can do better than that...[/quote]
No kiddin! You are part of FUBAR because you ARE a freak. It would be a bigger insult to tell you that you're normal. :lol:

Foxbat
Cunning Rogue

Post by Foxbat »

Don't worry. The hazing normally takes place during our gaming sessions. Just as a warning, during the course of a WLD game you WILL be accused of being a fury/munchkin/nacho/sexual deviant/squirrel idol heathen. Tom normally is in charge of this service.

Daniel
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

In hindsight, I kinda wish we had just slaughtered the gnolls. Their ways are just too close to the orc ways that Gortek is trying to get away from.

Oh, well, on to bigger and better xp. :twisted:
Darquesage
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by Darquesage »

I'm sure we'll get around to them eventually... unless we've passed a one-way door going after this Key thing...
Darquesage
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by Darquesage »

gak... just noticed my title seems to have been changed to "Cancer"... not sure I care for that...
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

[quote="Darquesage"]gak... just noticed my title seems to have been changed to "Cancer"... not sure I care for that...[/quote]

Hi, friendly neighborhood mod here, poking my nosey head in...

The titles change according to your post count. Some have found it amusing to see what it changes to. Sometimes the post count has a direct meaning to the title, sometimes not. If you want your own customized title, just let me know - PM me or something, and I can change it for you.

Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

Who was that masked mod?
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

Hey guys. December looks like its going to have to be a no-go. Too much stuff going on, pretty much every weekend. Plus, I just can't afford gas. I just don't see a way to make this happen.

Chris
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

I was thinking about suggesting this weekend, but if this month's gonna be a problem, no worries. Of course, I would still be up for a get-together for those who can make it somewhere...
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

This weekend is pretty busy. Parties start this weekend and go until the week before Christmas. Than, we have Christmas itself. And finally, my boy's 1st birthday is the 30th.

Chris
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

I guess I'm a lame-o. I have one Christmas Party, and it's on Friday the 16th at the Del. :nono:

Anyways, I guess we can start fresh in January.
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

Don't feel bad. Two parties we're going to our company parties, and one is a Ravenwood party. That fills up a month pretty quickly between those groups alone.

Chris
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

Ok, so, it's January. The other night, the four of us briefly discussed setting this month's game for the 21st. We also think John's new Condo would be cool. Sort of a house-warming event.

Also, there was mention of talk of doing TWLD on Tuesdays as an alternate to SG4. Or some such...
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

[quote="Gotetsu"]Ok, so, it's January. The other night, the four of us briefly discussed setting this month's game for the 21st. We also think John's new Condo would be cool. Sort of a house-warming event.

Also, there was mention of talk of doing TWLD on Tuesdays as an alternate to SG4. Or some such...[/quote]

21st sounds okay. I'll mark it as tentitive, I need to check with the wife first, but I don't think it will be a problem.

And, yes, we've talked about doing TWLD on Tuesdays. Everyone currently playing it is in FUBAR, so I don't see why not.

Chris

Infernus
Bumpy-Headed Alien

Post by Infernus »

I'll be in vegas from the 19th through the 22nd.
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

[quote="Infernus"]I'll be in vegas from the 19th through the 22nd.[/quote]
Bastard! Let's all go to Vegas and play! :biggrin:

Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

So, since it looks like TWLD is probably out for this month, should we play it on Tuesday?

Conversely, I can do any other weekend this month as well, as long as no one minds Faith being there...this coming weekend would be cool.