Schedule

The World's Largest Dungeon, as run by Blanchprez.
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

Cool dealio! So, where at? My place again? I'm up for travelling if necessary.
"Don't do that! I peed a little." - Cthulhu after Infernus made an impressive Intimidate roll.
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

Helllooooo...anyone listening? Is this thing on?
"Don't do that! I peed a little." - Cthulhu after Infernus made an impressive Intimidate roll.
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

Well, as no one has offered an alternate place, yours it is. The 9th, at 12 noon.

Chris
Follow my attempt to convert Torg to Savage Worlds!
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

FINE! ::slams thread:: :twisted:
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

Ok, I have a question. It requires a bit of background, so bear with me for a sec.

Jasmine and Lisa have had a sort of falling out. I won't go into too many details, but suffice it to say that things have been building up, and now that Jasmine is 18, she has moved out.

So, Lisa wants to redo her room, starting this weekend. The first thing she wants to do is repaint it. And I was wondering if anyone would be willing to come over early Saturday and help paint and move stuff around a little bit?

If it's not possible, it's cool. I just thought I would ask. :smile:
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

How early are you talking?

Chris
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

A couple of hours, tops. Not a big deal. Chances are, we won't be doing much anyways. She wants to paint both the kid's rooms, but I think we are only doing the one room this weekend.
Cthulhu

Post by Cthulhu »

I'll probably be in Murrieta from Friday night on, so I can help out. Just let me know when.
No Nyarlathotep, No Chaos
Know Nyarlathotep, Know Chaos
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

Knowing Lisa, we'll probably start in the morning, assuming she doesn't just jump in one evening this week (she'd borderline OCD). So, there's a good chance it'll be done before anyone can even get there. But, if you want to show up early, just in case, feel free. No earlier then 10:00 though. You might see more then you really want too. :lol:
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

[quote="Gotetsu"]Knowing Lisa, we'll probably start in the morning, assuming she doesn't just jump in one evening this week (she'd borderline OCD). So, there's a good chance it'll be done before anyone can even get there. But, if you want to show up early, just in case, feel free. No earlier then 10:00 though. You might see more then you really want too. :lol:[/quote]

See, the thing is, I probably won't be leaving until 10:00. However, if I get tehre and painting still needs to be done, I'll gladly help out.

Chris

Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

That's all I ask. :smile:
Infernus
Bumpy-Headed Alien

Post by Infernus »

I can probably make ~11 - Im useless for moving big/heavy things around, but I can help with painting if there is a need.
Its never too early to be a bastard!
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

I wouldn't worry much about it. Lisa and I were talking at lunch, and she's not sure she wants to start yet. So, no worries. You're all still welcome to come as early as you like, though. Jibber jabbering is always fun. :biggrin:
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

Okay, I hate to do this, really, but...

(Don't worry, I'm still going!)

So, I am broker than broke. This means I have no money for pizza or food of any sort.

Also, (and this is the part I really hate doing) but any cash people could throw my way for gas would be greatly appreciated.

Chris
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

No worries. We'll see what we can do. Food is probably going to be Pizza from Costco again, on a donation basis. Trust me, bro. I feel your pain. :nono:
SEVEN_SEVEN_SEVEN
Bumpy-Headed Alien

Post by SEVEN_SEVEN_SEVEN »

chris do you what me to pick you up?
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

I sent you all a PM with the phone list. Richard, you need to turn your PMs on so I can send it to you.

Yesterday was great. From now on, I think Daniel should be in charge of leading the party, as we managed to do a lot under his direction. :biggrin:
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

[quote="Gotetsu"]Yesterday was great. From now on, I think Daniel should be in charge of leading the party, as we managed to do a lot under his direction. :biggrin:[/quote]

Agreed, by far, that was the largest chunk of dungeon you guys have finished ever in this campaign.

Chris

Foxbat
Cunning Rogue

Post by Foxbat »

"I'm here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of bubble gum." - Sigmund

Daniel
When a cat is dropped, it always lands on its feet, and when toast is dropped, it always lands with the buttered side facing down. I propose to strap buttered toast to the back of a cat. The two will hover, spinning inches above the ground. With a giant buttered cat array, a high-speed monorail could easily link New York with Chicago.
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

[quote="BlanchPrez"]Agreed, by far, that was the largest chunk of dungeon you guys have finished ever in this campaign.

Chris[/quote]

Well, it also helps when we have a map to look at. :wink:

Foxbat
Cunning Rogue

Post by Foxbat »

I think a lot of our time previously was spent trying to draw the map. Finding the map in bits helps out a lot. Plus it helps us pick out where the more interesting rooms are.

Daniel
When a cat is dropped, it always lands on its feet, and when toast is dropped, it always lands with the buttered side facing down. I propose to strap buttered toast to the back of a cat. The two will hover, spinning inches above the ground. With a giant buttered cat array, a high-speed monorail could easily link New York with Chicago.
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

Agreed. Each level should have a little rack of maps at it's entrance. Like Disneyland. :biggrin:
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

[quote="Gotetsu"]Agreed. Each level should have a little rack of maps at it's entrance. Like Disneyland. :biggrin:[/quote]

I'm actually trying to figure out ways of giving you guys maps for each section. In this one, it was easy, as the Bugbears left you one. In others, it might be so easy. But, I'll work it out.

Chris

LadyKittyCat

Post by LadyKittyCat »

So... I know I've only been on the boards for a (very) short time... and I know everyone leads hectic and varied lives... but (insert whimpering whine here).. when does the next update on your Dungeon crawling adventures get posted?

I want to know if Gortek turns into a wererat... and whats up with the portal? Did Oswald and Albie try to see where it came from? Or headed to? (insert one more whimpering whine for good measure)
I am a figment of the imagination... your imagination, my imagination, their imagination.... Does it really matter?
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

Ah.. er... um... yeah... you see, the thing is... I lost my password, and I haven't asked Winter for it yet, so... um... I'm just lame on this is all. :P

I'll be PMing Winter, though, and updating soon, I promise.

Chris
LadyKittyCat

Post by LadyKittyCat »

LMAO.. as a charter member of the "I've lost my password" club.... I am not even going to attempt to harrass you on that one.... just thought I'd ask about it 'cause I was enjoying reading the entries.. thanks for the response
I am a figment of the imagination... your imagination, my imagination, their imagination.... Does it really matter?
Infernus
Bumpy-Headed Alien

Post by Infernus »

So when do we want to play this month? I would prefer not to do the 27th, since I am going out of town the 29th. Anything else looks ok so far.
Foxbat
Cunning Rogue

Post by Foxbat »

So far my schedule is open for the month.

Daniel
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

I'll have to let you know, but wither way, it's not going to be at my house any more.
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

[quote="Gotetsu"]I'll have to let you know, but wither way, it's not going to be at my house any more.[/quote]

Really? Why not, if I can ask?

And where ARE we going to hold it?

Chris

Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

You may ask... :wink:

Actually, it's a personal matter. But nothing's final, so I don't want to jump the gun.
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

Hey, Cthulu, can we use your parent's house? I know it's still up in Temecula, but it's an idea.

Chris
Cthulhu

Post by Cthulhu »

I might be able to do that. When are we playing next?
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

How's the 20th for everyone?

Chris
Cthulhu

Post by Cthulhu »

That works for me. I'll check about the house this weekend.
Foxbat
Cunning Rogue

Post by Foxbat »

20th looks good.

Daniel
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

Any word on the place, Cthulhu?

Chris
Cthulhu

Post by Cthulhu »

I think it'll be ok, but I'll know for sure tomorrow.
Infernus
Bumpy-Headed Alien

Post by Infernus »

20th works for me
Cthulhu

Post by Cthulhu »

I forgot to post this earlier, but It's officially OK to use my parent's place this weekend. I'll PM everybody with the address.
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

Holy shit. That's this Saturday. Ok. I should be able to do that. :smile:
Infernus
Bumpy-Headed Alien

Post by Infernus »

Dont trust the directions! I was told to go south! He would have you drive aimlessly through chulajuana!

heh...seriously though, get north and south mixed or should I mapquest this out Cthulu?
Cthulhu

Post by Cthulhu »

Sorry. Any souths in my directions should be norths. Unless it makes sense to go south. Mapqwest would be wise.
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

Just so ya know, Gortek will pulling out his Orkyball.

"Stitch! I choose you!"

(In other words, Faith will be coming with me.)
Foxbat
Cunning Rogue

Post by Foxbat »

[quote="Gotetsu"]Just so ya know, Gortek will pulling out his Orkyball.

"Stitch! I choose you!"

(In other words, Faith will be coming with me.)[/quote]

Good. We need a trap finder.

Daniel

BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

Bad news. I can't make it this weekend. :cry:

There are several reasons for this. Primarly, our cat is sick once again and back in the hospital. The hospital tells us it's just the diabitties (sp?), but my wife thinks the cat is dying. She's taking it really, really hard (she's had this cat for 11 years), especially when combined with everything else that's happened this month, and I need to be home for her.

But, beyond this, I also can't afford the trip up to Temecula. Round trip is almost a full tank of gas, which is nearly $30 now.

And, it goes on...

<SIGH>

Sorry guys. Life takes precident.

Chris
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

Perfectly understandable. I'll pray for the cat. :sad:

Do the rest of us wanna get together anyways?
Foxbat
Cunning Rogue

Post by Foxbat »

Things happen so don't worry Chris. I'm sure we can figure out something.

Daniel
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

I was thinking on the way in to work that maybe Cthulhu could run a Transhuman Space game...
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

I wish your cat the best Chris...take care