What is Hyphen Con and When is it?

Also known as 'The Hyph' or the more wordy 'rpg-sandiego all-day meet-up'. This is the place to discuss everything related to our yearly November mini-con.
Neni
One-Armed Skeleton

What is Hyphen Con and When is it?

Post by Neni »

Hi,

Being that I'm new here, I have the two questions in the subject line. I've never heard of Hyphen Con. I'm sure I'm not the only Newbie to the board that doesn't know.

Neni
"Sanity is for the Weak" Amber Panyko
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

Hi Neni, and welcome to the boards!

Hyphen Con is our cute little name for our yearly get together for gaming. It's called that because the official name is:

rpg-sandiego all-day one-shot meet-up.

Note the propensity of hyphens. So we've now taken to calling it Hyphen Con. (personally, I think we should type it like so: -con)

We haven't come up with a date yet, or a venue either. In years past it's been at various people's houses, but that's not really doable this year so we're looking out for a good venue. After we figure a venue, we'll figure a date. In the meantime, we're trying gathering game suggestions (see other threads) and I assume there will commence some voting on the game suggestions pretty soon.

Meanwhile, again, welcome to the boards!
Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

Welcome Neni...Hope to see you at the con
Neni
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by Neni »

Thank you for the explanation. So this is the meet up that the poll relates to then. I certainly hope to be there, along with my husband.
"Sanity is for the Weak" Amber Panyko
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

Neni...Check out the other threads on this forum. We got updated info