Thank You Andy & Kore

Also known as 'The Hyph' or the more wordy 'rpg-sandiego all-day meet-up'. This is the place to discuss everything related to our yearly November mini-con.
Skyman
Proud Regent

Thank You Andy & Kore

Post by Skyman »

Thanks Andy and Kore for hosting the - Kaaaaahn! (loved Devlin1 shirt)

I had a fun time and it was cool to see the Blanchards at the same table. Once again the Orange county folks were great and nice enough to sit in my game.
Some of my favorite high lights:
The kick to the nutz on the Big boss in the Street Fighter (FATe game)
The stylishly young looking 47 year old super hero who manipulated everyone in Fiasco.
Describing to my wife the game of MAID/40k. Cyborg maid with a gun for her right arm...oh and there was ninjas, pirates and insane cultist popping out everywhere...oh and there was this submarine that a monster threw. yeah I had fun. Oh BTW this all happened in a 90 minute time span. Holy crap!!!
Pulled pork...no its not a game. It's food. yummy
The big fight over a teddy bear steampunk style...which totally beat out my attempts to get Alice to sell Brians character into slavery or the sex trade.
The look on Archangels face when I gave him a meat pie
Watching Devlin1 single shot pop an automaton in Deadlands..."with one D six I did 36 points of damage. I'm quite sure its dead." *Cthulhu looking down* muttering why am i even looking to see if thats enough(something to that extent).
Jimmy Corrigan appearance
Listening to the Fiasco group. That was great all around.
Destroying and Ice Cream truck in Gamma World...FUBAR style
Cczernia suplex slam on the big boss with Highoffpixel fatality move
Getting to - Kaaaaahn! early
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Re: Thank You Andy & Kore

Post by BlanchPrez »

Indeed, it was a great time this weekend, and a big thanks to my bro and his company for once again being our hosts.

Where else can I tell people that for the weekend, I got to be a Pony CIA Agent, a wise old Hobo and a third string super-hero sidekick called The Driver?

-Chris
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

i was barely there this year, but i still managed to have a ton of fun! thanks for the laughs, everyone, but a big shout out to andy for hosting!
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

Also for me, it was good. Thanks to everyone for making it that way.
Mike Olson
‎"In this economy, it's not easy to feed a growing family. So we eat Haunkkah gelt for dinner and look at a picture of broccoli." --Paul F. Tompkins
Spirit of the Blank: A blog.
Roll Some Dice: Another blog.
cczernia

Post by cczernia »

Another awesome hyphencon. Already looking forward to next year.