Buffy the Slayerteers

An assortment of game systems and genres. One night only.
cczernia

Buffy the Slayerteers

Post by cczernia »

Date: June 27th
Time: 1pm

In every generation, there is a chosen one. She alone shall stand against the vampires, demons, and forces of darkness. She is the Slayer.

Before Buffy there were many Slayers. One of those slayers was Dianne Artagnan who wanted to be a musketeer for the king so badly that she dressed up like a man and joined. Join Dianne and her friends to fight off the demon who has taken control of the church.

4 hour oneshot for 2-6 players using BtVS Unisystem. Pregens will be provided.

http://www.meetup.com/Role-Players-San- ... /10583255/
constraints breed creativity
Chris Czerniak
RPG San Diego meetup
mcellis
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by mcellis »

Chris,

The game sounds very cool, too bad I'm going to be in Ohio when this is happening. I'd really like to see what you did with Slayers and Musketeers.

Morgan.
mcellis
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by mcellis »

So cczernia how slayerteers did the game go?
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

yeah. inquiring minds want to know.
cczernia

Post by cczernia »

Game went really well. Had three cool new players. Two I had never met before and the other I had met at the previous meetup. The game ran smoothly and everyone seemed to have fun.

Some favorite moments:

- Head vamp order another vamp to run back down into secret passage. Slayer kicks a grenade that had just been fired into the secret passage.

- They lit the Seine River on fire and started knocking vampires into it.

- Gaspard swings in Lady De Soir's house while the Noble Gaubert is being invited as a guest. Gaspard hits a guard over the head and takes his uniform. Gaubert and the Lady sit for a drink and it turns out she poisoned him. She called for her guards to take away the slayer who was disguised as Gaubert's servant. Gaspard spends a drama point to be one of the guards that come rushing in.

- Final scene was the big bad had grabbed the slayer and it seemed like he was pulling a mystical energy from her. The players killed the bigbad but I asked the slayer to describe what had happened to her. She said she was now having an out of body experience. I then added that she saw herself still moving.
constraints breed creativity
Chris Czerniak
RPG San Diego meetup
mcellis
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by mcellis »

[quote]
- Head vamp order another vamp to run back down into secret passage. Slayer kicks a grenade that had just been fired into the secret passage.[/quote]

Nice.

[quote]
- They lit the Seine River on fire and started knocking vampires into it.[/quote]

Again nice.

[quote]
- Final scene was the big bad had grabbed the slayer and it seemed like he was pulling a mystical energy from her. The players killed the bigbad but I asked the slayer to describe what had happened to her. She said she was now having an out of body experience. I then added that she saw herself still moving.[/quote]

What happened? How did it end?

jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

sounds like i missed another good one. *sigh*