President's Day 40k!

Miniatures, Boardgames, video games, etc.
Drew
Pitchfork Wielding Peasant

President's Day 40k!

Post by Drew »

Hey, I am looking to play some 40k on President's Day (Feb 20th). If anyone is internested, let me know!

miasmata13@yahoo.com
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

Gee sorry Drew, I don't think the wargaming/mini gaming contingent is heavy on our forums as of yet. Perhaps you should point any of your wargaming friends in this direction.
Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

Speaking of Warhammer 40k!
Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »

[quote="Drew"]Hey, I am looking to play some 40k on President's Day (Feb 20th). If anyone is internested, let me know!

[email="miasmata13@yahoo.com"]miasmata13@yahoo.com[/email][/quote]

I am not much of a 40K player, but there is a forum that I frequent that might have something going on that day.

[url=http://www.starbasejeff.com/cybercathedral/forums/]Cybercathedral[/url]

I do play other miniatures games though, here is a quick list if you are looking to play:

Confrontation

Ragnarok

Heavy Gear

Gear Krieg

Lightning Strike

Defiance: Vital Ground

I am always interested in trying different games, but 40K is one I swore off a long time ago.

Whenever I get confused about D&D alignment morality, I just imagine Abraham Lincoln and Mahatma Ghandi arm wrestling shirtless on the back of a killer whale.

In other words, I remember that it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense and deal with it best I can.