One-shot wrapup.

A cyberpunk epic run by Wintermute
Wintermute
Dessicated Mummy

Post by Wintermute »

First off, I've gone ahead and added the following entry to the game journal:
http://rpg-sandiego.org/alephnull/gamejournal/

Definitely had a blast, and I'm happy that everyone seemed to enjoy the game. Also glad to report that almost everybody has a character sheet now. Those of you without written concepts know who you are, please get them submitted by the end of today (Sunday). Also, please make sure you're subscribed to the Aleph Null mailing list.

I'll likely be ready to start the real game in another 2 or 3 weeks. The website will get updates as I flesh things out, and I may go ahead and do some email correspondance to get everyone caught up on the backstory before we start. Might not be a bad idea to chat with the other players on the list, too, to see if you can work out pre-existing ties between your characters.

Finally, I liked the initiative house-rule. I'll be making some minor tweaks to it, but we'll be keeping it. I'm not surprised to see that everyone has taken the fast-draw skill so far. :) Hope you all had fun, and I can't wait to get started on the real game.
"The sidhe cell sells sea shells down by the sea shore."
-Mordaine, running a Changeling game
Toodles

Post by Toodles »

I am not sure, but it's possible that I will likely not be in much attendance until after October. But who knows. I could prove myself into a liar. :P
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.