Gnothi se auton.

A cyberpunk epic run by Wintermute
Wintermute
Dessicated Mummy

Post by Wintermute »

Know thyself.

Workaholic. Insomniac. Bloodlust. Callous. Overconfidence.

Browsing over your sheets, I see these disadvantages, and many more. All of these will have an effect on roleplaying your character. Similarly, many of you have advantages which will help your characters in various situations. It is my expectation that you, the player, will know the effects of any advantages and disadvantages your character may possess. They are all listed in the characters book, and you read the descriptions when taking them.

I'm don't believe in retcons. It's short for retroactive continuity, in other words altering the past to fit new facts or fix mistakes. This means that if you forgot to use an advantage in a situation where it would've been useful, you're assed out after the fact. Similarly, if you forget to RP a disadvantage, I will work under the assumption that you spent the character points you would've earned to temporarily overcome it. If this winds up being a continuing problem, I will either ask you to buy off the disadvantage using whatever character points you may have earned, or assign another disadvantage of equal or greater value.
"The sidhe cell sells sea shells down by the sea shore."
-Mordaine, running a Changeling game