Loot

A D&D campaign in a unique setting, run by Plaidrhino.
plaidrhino
Bumpy-Headed Alien

Post by plaidrhino »

Hey folks, here is the loot from the hafling festivities hall battle I did not list out anything from your fallen comrades as I was not sure if people would loot them. Just say the word and I will add it on:

Heritic Commoners: 12 Daggers, 27 GP
Orcs: 3 Heavy Steel Shields, 4 Heavy Crossbows and quivers, 3 Sets of Orcish Leather Armor (made of some form of salted humanoid flesh), 3 Daggers, 36 GP, 13 SP,
Mountain Orcs: 2 Masterwork 2-Handed Stone Spiked Maces, 4 Falchion Swords, 1 Warbow (Mini-Ballista), 52 GP, 10 SP, 1 Rough Cut Emerald, 1 Black Opal
Cultists: 1 Quarterstaff, 2 Slings with 40 Bullets, 4 Daggers, 2 Potions of Cure Light Wounds, 1 Vial of an unidentified green milky liquid/oil.
Fleshers: 1 Woodman's Axe, 15 Stillettoes

W/in the main room: The relics, 6 Longbows and Quivers, 6 Waraxes
W/in the Side and Back Room: 3 Sets of Manacles, a Chest, 5 bound people (Dwarf, Elf, Half-Elf, Gnome, and Hafling)
Chest contains: 12 Black Candles, 12 Glass Vials w/ Stoppers, Bloodletting Equipment, 1Mastwerwork Sacrificer's Kit, Ritual Salts and Chalk, 1 Potion of Cure Light Wounds, 1 Potion of Cure Moderate Wounds, 1 Vial of unidentified milky green liquid/oil, 1 Divine Scroll: Unhallow, 1 Divine Scroll: Profane Weapon, 2 Letters.

1st Letter is a translation of the ritual: It details that by bringing together items of divine use from 5 Gods of Life, 5 Gods of Death, 1 God of Undeath, and 1 God of both Life and Death the powers maybe combined to bleed the life from the chosen sacrifices. The result of the ritual is that any of those beings w/in a 50 mile radius if the ritual who are of the race of those sacrificed would be smited from the land of the living and brought back as Reverant Zombies.

2nd Letter is addressed to Vagn (Garret's Brother): Vagn, Do not fail me. You must make amends for what has happened in the south. This ancient ritual will provide us with the strength and forces we need to move upon Halo. You know how important it is to me. Recruit who you must. Bribe who you must. I want that bloody statue to be in my grasp. I repeat again, do not fail me else I will have to punish your blackened heart. While you serve me in life you can also serve me in death. When you are done, head back east into the Scarred Lands and report in. Dutch (under the signature is a symbol burn-etched into the paper. It appers to be a mountain in flames)
plaidrhino
Bumpy-Headed Alien

Post by plaidrhino »

This string will include random rewards discovered throughout the game. Last session, many of you found some books that could prove useful in the long run. In some cases a brief description of the contents is included.

Dega: The Truly Amazing yet Utterly Impossible Lives of the Wackypants Clan

Matsu: Shining Light on Genna Watersford: This book details the life of the founder of the Order of Harmonic Trinity
The Art of the Claw:This book details mimicking movements of dinosaurs in a martial arts style. It is primarily exercises and a little philosophy.
Accounts from the Vanir: Stories from the first divine race.
Zoa:This is a two volume book written in a mix of common and what appears to be ancient druidic tongues. It appears to be a philosophy book discussing how to follow the path to enlightenment.

Cordin: Bringing Out the Natural Magic in Dwarves
Steamworks and War: This is more of a tome and contains many blueprints and diagrams.
Alternate Materials for Smithing
War Machines and Seige Engines
Golem Manual: Doomguard Golem

Synsoria: Aeomancy: The arcane art of harnessing strong emotion into varied effects.

Razzlepants/Dragori: The Man and Myth behind Vog Mor
Racial Rites and Rituals
Swimmers in the Well: This is an account of people claiming to have found the source of the Life Well and bathed in its energies.
Divine Abberations: A discussion of all that is unholy.
The Curse of the Ghost King: Linneage of the family that used to rule the human portion (Uthmere) of the three Kingdoms.
Tales of the Stormriders
Cosmological Almanac: Horrorscopes, Convergences, etc.
In the Shadow of the Beast: This tome is rather disturbing. No one can get past the first couple of pages without succumbing to a sense of utter dread.
A deal with the Devil:This is a journal written by someone named Orin Delaine. He/She is discussing the details of the deal between Vog Mor and a devil named Beelzebubs
Chanting and Weirdin: lost gnomish magics.
Harmonics of the Heavens: A discussion of the magical and sometimes divine nature of songs
Whisperers, Lightbringers, and the Coming Storms: tales of historical heroes and villains.
Gnomish Points of Power: A discussion of gmomish works that store magical energy.

Garrett: Releasing the Animus from Within: An account on how to harness the beast within each of us
Guide to the Undead (12 Volumes)
Denying the Darkness: theories on possession, submission, and thralls.
Secrets of the Wild and Secrets of the Self (2 Volumes)
Sorcerous Lines of Power
plaidrhino
Bumpy-Headed Alien

Post by plaidrhino »

Well here is it. This is the brunt of it. Much of their standard gear would have been found stored on their horses which fled when much of the action took place.

Mundane:
6 Studded Leather
15 Scale Mail
2 Chain Mail
1 Masterwork Chainmail
5 Great Bows
4 Strung Horseman's Bows
1Unstrung Horseman's Bow
6 Quivers w/ a total of 68 Arrows
6 Bucklers
35 Daggers
2 Heavy Maces
3 Horseman's Flails
3 Horseman's Cutlasses
2 Battle Axes

Monetary:
78 CP
34 SP
37 GP
2 BLue SMoky Eye Agates
1 Grey Banded Agate
1 Bright Red Carnelian
1 Orange Garnet
3 Opaque Green Malachite

Magical:
4 Potions of Cure Light Wounds
1 Vial with a milk like substance
1 A brass puzzle ring ring. The design is of a hand holding a rod. Holding the peices together are silk strips of blue and white. When the puzzle is opened the sild strips expand and the rod becomes a banner with a blue background and white cross.
1 Longsword. the blade is curved slightly and is riddles with hairline serration in such a manner resembling fire.

Misc:
A leather-bound worn book is found on the leader of these men. It is titled "The Dakon". glancing through the book shows it to be the bible and beliefs of these men and describes the expectations of any who wish to be a Sandman. The beliefs are realyed in verse and each tell of a specific story.

There is also a letter found on the leader, handwritten in blank ink and appears to have the touch of a woman. It is obvious that the letter has been read frequently from the severity of the creasings and smudges of the ink:

Mercule,
Be vigilant in your faith. I know the regent is sending you in to the blasted Scarred Lands to be among those repulsive barbarians. Know that our cause is pure and that you will be able to return to me once you dispatch those foul tainted freaks. Together we will rid the lands of all that is impure and pay back those rotten subhumans for the harm they have caused. Know that you will be in my thoughts every evening and that I will pray for you to return to me. Hurry back to me.

Love
Silael
plaidrhino
Bumpy-Headed Alien

Post by plaidrhino »

32 gp
110 sp
2 banded eye gems
1 lapis lazuli
1 carnelian
3 alexandrite
1 blue sapphire
1 flawed emerald
1 bronze ring with amber gemstone
1 plain silver ring
1 silver brooch covered in diamond dust shaped like a leaf
Some people are like Slinkies ... Not really good for anything...... But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
plaidrhino
Bumpy-Headed Alien

Post by plaidrhino »

Male WInged Elf
Mundane: Masterwork Shortspear made of Nightshade
Magical: Potion of a pale blue liquid and a yellow yold like center
Arcane Scroll (CL 1): Burning Hands + Silent Image
Arcane Scroll (CL 1): Sleep, Obscuring Mist + Magic Weapon
Female WInged Elf
Mundane: Jewelled Dagger
Magical: Potion of a clear liquid with gold specks floating about it
Wand of multi-hued stones matching that of the rainbow in colors
Scroll containing unidentified spells
Unitaur
Mundane: Chain Barding
2 Thunderstones
Magical: Potion of a brown oily substance
Potion of blue liquid
Set of Horseshoes
Satyr #1
Mundane: 3 Rose Quartz Gems

Satyr #2
Mundane: 2 Amethyst
1 Gold ring

Glamour Elf
Mundane: Masterwork Studded Leather
Masterwork Jewelled Platinum Dagger
Journal detailing his kills in the hunt (including those of previous hunts)
Magical: Staff with a straight and smooth wooden encrusted with jewels atop it
Silver ring etched with a shield
Dagger
Pink stone ring glowing with evocation magics
Oaken wand with a baby roc feather bound to the end
Glass rod
Hand fan made of wood and papyrus
Some people are like Slinkies ... Not really good for anything...... But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.