Group in Clairemont Looking for Players

Seeking players or a GM?
Staradder

Group in Clairemont Looking for Players

Post by Staradder »

Greetings everyone!

It's been a while since I posted here. My group has lost a few players due to moving to college and the like and we are looking for some new members. Looking for players who are familiar with Shadowrun, Dungeons and Dragons and willing to try new game systems, with a good sense of humor. Potential GM’s a plus, even for other game systems, if you have the books required. Currently have an active Shadowrun 4th edition and Dungeons and Dragons 2nd edition campaign and wish to start a 4th edition one as well. Group meets at a private non smoking residence, in Clairemont with communal responsibility for snacks and beverages. Game sessions are usually Saturdays from around 10 am till around 6pm on Saturdays.

Contact Kyle for more information at (858) 337-2354
Staradder

Post by Staradder »

anybody in the Clairemont area looking to play DND 4e or SR 4e? Our group is still looking for players.
Dragonmaster Zoc
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by Dragonmaster Zoc »

I would totally be down for either of those, if I could somehow get to Clairemont. I could host in Mira Mesa, though, if that was miraculously more convenient for people.
SEVEN_SEVEN_SEVEN
Bumpy-Headed Alien

Post by SEVEN_SEVEN_SEVEN »

Do you have room for one more? I would like to join your group. I do not mind drive to Claremont.