Gamer in Mo' Valley looking for group

Seeking players or a GM?
forsaken316

Gamer in Mo' Valley looking for group

Post by forsaken316 »

hey whats up guys?!? im dave and i have been in cali for about 2 years now...but in all the time i have been here a cant find a damn group...i have not found 1 gaming shop either lol. im currently living in moreno valley im 28 and "an exspericanced player"...but a crapy speller if u cant tell lol fri-sunday is best for me...almost any time is good... if any groups out there need and extra man u can reach me at xnite_crawlerx@yahoo.com be sure to leave me a valid email here just in case u end up going to my junk mail. as of the date of the messge i should have stable internet up again. untill then it will be hit and miss on me responding

thanks guys look forward to hear from you

dave:nutkick:
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

Wow Moreno Valley just south of Riverside. That beats Cthulhu in Murrieta. Welcome to the boards I hope we can help ya out. Don't worry about the spelling errors we a have a resident player that has that corner marketed already.
mongo

Long drive to Moremo Valley.

Post by mongo »

I live in Escondido, and have been trying to join/start a GURPS group. I have PM'd Cthulhu, and he's interested, when his work schedule lightens up, and he lives in Murietta. 1) Do you play/GM GURPS? 2) How far are you willing to travel for a weekly/bi-weekly game, on the weekends? From Mad Douglas (Mongo)
Pain is temporary, Pride is forever.
forsaken316

Post by forsaken316 »

i think gurps is one of those i have heard about but never played. i grew up on d and d then it was vampire and werewolf then shadowrun and star wars ..fuck...lol i have played alot of games...murrieta might not be to bad...but the most i really want to drive is 30-40 min....im a poor man with a nice car lol....i just cant afford the nice car :thwack: i should have my internet up and runing on wed. but if u get this u can add me to your msger list or let me know what you use so i can get to know u better. the xnite that was in my origainal post is my yahoo msger account if any of you want to add me...im at my friends house here in irvine till tomarrow (sun 15th) so if u guys read up on this add me so we can get to play'n :biggrin: