stuff white people like

Completely off-topic.
jimmy corrigan

stuff white people like

Post by jimmy corrigan »

Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »

[quote="jimmy corrigan"][url=http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.wordpress.com/]just like the title says.[/url][/quote]

I like the blog. :)

Whenever I get confused about D&D alignment morality, I just imagine Abraham Lincoln and Mahatma Ghandi arm wrestling shirtless on the back of a killer whale.

In other words, I remember that it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense and deal with it best I can.
Cthulhu

Post by Cthulhu »

[quote] Generally, white people prefer their children to speak French. Advanced white people will actually spend outrageous amounts of money to send their children to a Lycee or Ecole Francaise.[/quote]Advanced White People. I didn't know we had a Prestige Class. I know where my XP is going.
No Nyarlathotep, No Chaos
Know Nyarlathotep, Know Chaos
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

It's odd to me how everyone around me (and me) has seemingly discovered this blog at roughly the same time. I was on Wordpress the other day and saw it on the front page, then saw that a friend on Facebook had posted it, then a coworker sent it around, then this. It reminds me of the time I studied abroad with Mos Def at this school where I was the only white guy and bottled water was depressingly rare.
Mike Olson
‎"In this economy, it's not easy to feed a growing family. So we eat Haunkkah gelt for dinner and look at a picture of broccoli." --Paul F. Tompkins
Spirit of the Blank: A blog.
Roll Some Dice: Another blog.
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

[quote="devlin1"]It's odd to me how everyone around me (and me) has seemingly discovered this blog at roughly the same time...[/quote]same thing happened to me the other day with the star wars synopsis as told by a 3-year-old video.
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

[quote="jimmy corrigan"]same thing happened to me the other day with the star wars synopsis as told by a 3-year-old video.[/quote]
I'm glad that one's getting around, because it's [i]awesome[/i].

Mike Olson
‎"In this economy, it's not easy to feed a growing family. So we eat Haunkkah gelt for dinner and look at a picture of broccoli." --Paul F. Tompkins
Spirit of the Blank: A blog.
Roll Some Dice: Another blog.
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

I'm not sure I get it. Is it supposed to be funny or something?

I mean, if blogs can't be funny anymore, I'm moving to Canada. Seriously.
Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
Drew
Pitchfork Wielding Peasant

Lol

Post by Drew »

In an infinite universe anything is not only possible, it's inevitable.