Schedule Change

Alternating GM troupe
Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Schedule Change

Post by Count Zero »

As of Oct 22nd I will no longer be able to host games regularly or be part of the Monday night group. Until I find a new job, my schedule on Monday will be 11:30 to 8:30 two Mondays a month.

I apologize for the trouble.
Whenever I get confused about D&D alignment morality, I just imagine Abraham Lincoln and Mahatma Ghandi arm wrestling shirtless on the back of a killer whale.

In other words, I remember that it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense and deal with it best I can.
cczernia

Post by cczernia »

[quote="Count Zero"]As of Oct 22nd I will no longer be able to host games regularly or be part of the Monday night group. Until I find a new job, my schedule on Monday will be 11:30 to 8:30 two Mondays a month.

I apologize for the trouble.[/quote]

That sucks. Is this just a Monday thing or is it 11:30 - 8:30 for the entire week?

constraints breed creativity
Chris Czerniak
RPG San Diego meetup
Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »

My schedule has become... complex... and insane...

This is an 11:30 to 8:30 thing... but sometimes my schedule will be 8-5... and sometimes I will work Saturday 11:30 to 8:30, and when I do that I will have Monday off...

I can't be consistant enough to participate. If I start playing again, it will be more in the role that Albert plays, rather than any thing regular.

When they said you need to be flexible in your schedule, I didn't think they meant the one I got. I will have to show it to you sometime. I actually have to post it on my fridge so I know when I am working.

I have decided that if I go back to school, I will just pay for it myself and find a new job. I am going to call my friend who works for a video game company and start submitting my resume.

I am going to take another shot at re-negotiating my schedule, but I have been told it is non-negotiable because the management needs to be fair to the other worker... which makes no sense because he as stated he doesn't care what schedule he gets as long as he gets two days off in a row.
Whenever I get confused about D&D alignment morality, I just imagine Abraham Lincoln and Mahatma Ghandi arm wrestling shirtless on the back of a killer whale.

In other words, I remember that it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense and deal with it best I can.
cczernia

Post by cczernia »

Ok, now that we now your new schedule start immediately I would like to run "Heroes of the Day" on the Monday you can make it. There is only two more adventures and then I'll wrap it up.

From there the choices I see are:

A: You join us every other week to play a random character.

B: Only run the game when Jonathan can play

C: Run two games. One with CZ and one without.

My preference is for C.

We also have the problem of hosting. CZ's was the default place. I would love to do it but Stephanie goes to bed at 9 so she can get up at 5am. Let me know if you have any ideas.

[quote="Count Zero"]My schedule has become... complex... and insane...

This is an 11:30 to 8:30 thing... but sometimes my schedule will be 8-5... and sometimes I will work Saturday 11:30 to 8:30, and when I do that I will have Monday off...

I can't be consistant enough to participate. If I start playing again, it will be more in the role that Albert plays, rather than any thing regular.[/quote]

constraints breed creativity
Chris Czerniak
RPG San Diego meetup
Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »

At this point... I have Monday off October 1st and 8th.

I am trying to arrange it so I work either 11:30 to 8:30 Monday - Friday or Tuesday - Saturday.