ptolus 1.28.07

Morning after pill support group
jimmy corrigan

ptolus 1.28.07

Post by jimmy corrigan »

i'm really looking forward to this upcoming game! however, one concern: my place looks like ground zero for a tiny bombing-- 'cept, replace shrapnel, mortar shells, and dilapidated buildings with boxes and boxes of crate & barrel and bed bath & beyond loot.

if nobody volunteers an alternate site, that's fine. we can always build forts instead!
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

I'm having the M&M game at my house Saturday. Two days in a row is pushing it. Anyone else?
Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

hrm...

if no one speaks up relatively soon (by day's end today [friday]), i can see what i can do about straightening up our place, so that it's... y'know... tolerable. i'll say straight up that i make no guarantees to anyone's comfort or personal safety.
Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »

Michelle might kill me if I suggest my place.. I have to check. She has become a little disgruntled with the Monday night game invading her space and I have a game this Saturday. She probably would not be willing to have people over on Sunday too, and with in mind I doubt I could get away with gaming both nights on the weeked. If we can manage to get this alternating against my Saturday game that would be helpful.
Whenever I get confused about D&D alignment morality, I just imagine Abraham Lincoln and Mahatma Ghandi arm wrestling shirtless on the back of a killer whale.

In other words, I remember that it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense and deal with it best I can.
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

just got an idear: mord, can we meet at your workspace?
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

Hey, that's a pretty good idea. Let's tentatively pencil that in.
Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

Okay, so my office is where the game will happen. 6-ish, as per usual.

The address is 9323 Chesapeake Dr. Suite D. Look it up on Google Maps. The street address isn't easy to see from the street, because it's in a business/industrial complex. It is just west of Ruffin Rd. on Chesapeake. Look for a sign that says Yummy Deli, and turn in at that driveway.

Suite D has our company logo out front - Kore Technologies, so look for that, and you'll have found the place.

If you get lost, call me on my cell phone - 619.993.7093
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

another great sesh. thanks for running and hosting, mord!
cczernia

Post by cczernia »

Again, great game. And nice lead into Jurgan's background story. Can't wait for the next game.
constraints breed creativity
Chris Czerniak
RPG San Diego meetup
Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »

Sorry for not coming. I had gamed the night before and Michelle and I hadn't spent an evening together a while now.
Whenever I get confused about D&D alignment morality, I just imagine Abraham Lincoln and Mahatma Ghandi arm wrestling shirtless on the back of a killer whale.

In other words, I remember that it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense and deal with it best I can.
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

[quote="Count Zero"]Sorry for not coming. I had gamed the night before and Michelle and I hadn't spent an evening together a while now.[/quote]

Hopefully we can figure out a schedule where Thox can continue as a character. Because I had an interesting thing that was going to proceed with him.

Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »

If we can get alternating my Saturday Night game... then it won't be a problem. I just can't game two nights in a row on a weekend with my new schedule since Michelle and I can't spend time together on Saturday's during the day.

Basically, if we played this Sunday and then started alternating, then things would be fine. Michelle and I could spend Saturday night and Sunday morning and afternoon together.

mordraine

Post by mordraine »

Well, the problem there is that Chris and Albert and I play Mage every other week on Friday nights, and we're trying to alternate Ptolus with that game, so that we only ever have one game per weekend (Mage one week, Ptolus the next week, etc.).

I suggest you work it out with Chris and Albert re: how to alternate. Chris has roughly the same problem you do with Stephanie.