CI schedule

The Unbreakable Union
cczernia

CI schedule

Post by cczernia »

Tonights startrek game is a big exception to the CI rule that if we miss a game it doesn't push the schedule back.

So, has the schedule officially been pushed back or are we sticking to it and playing Star Trek again next week?
constraints breed creativity
Chris Czerniak
RPG San Diego meetup
Neuro
Valorous Knight

Post by Neuro »

We've been running the two games independently for a while, the scheduling's just so bad right now that you can't tell. We'll talk about it tonight and figure out what people want to do.
"I need no mask to speak with you. Unlike my brother. I create my own personality. Personality is my medium."

--Neuromancer, William Gibson
cczernia

Post by cczernia »

We never really decided on this last weekend.

Are we playing Star Trek or Shadowrun this Friday?
Chris Czerniak
RPG San Diego meetup
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

Hrm, this is a good question actually. The calendar shows Shadowrun as being next week, not this week.
Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

i really don't mind either way. just let me know with enough time to prep if i'm running.

what're your thoughts winter, my fellow gm?
Neuro
Valorous Knight

Post by Neuro »

He's still in bed. When he wakes up, I'll point him this direction.
"I need no mask to speak with you. Unlike my brother. I create my own personality. Personality is my medium."

jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

[quote="Neuro"]He's still in bed. When he wakes up, I'll point him this direction.[/quote]haha! day off?
Wintermute
Dessicated Mummy

Post by Wintermute »

Let's go with Star Trek, per the Calendar. This pushes Shadowrun out for a bit (I know there are some scheduling difficulties later in the month), but I think the next sesion will probably be the last one.

We should also probably discuss what we want to do after SR, and whether or not we want a second game. The holidays are fast approaching, and with all of the scheduling conflicts they bring I think we might be better off sticking with one biweekly game.
"The sidhe cell sells sea shells down by the sea shore."
-Mordaine, running a Changeling game
cczernia

Post by cczernia »

[quote="Wintermute"]I think we might be better off sticking with one biweekly game.[/quote]

My vote is for this... being that I'm in only one biweekly game but I liked it more when the schedule was more fluid and if we missed a game we only lost 3 weeks instead of four.

Chris Czerniak
RPG San Diego meetup
Neuro
Valorous Knight

Post by Neuro »

I don't want a second game for a while. I'm really, really into Star Trek. Like, I spent part of this week actually thinking, "Holy shit, I can't wait to play Star Trek again." (I can't believe I found this thought in my head. I think Weird Al wrote that song about me. Right, I'm so nerdy I think this song is about me.)

While the weather's still good, let's just have the one. And maybe do something unstructured or play some Axis and Allies or Carcassone or something and get drunk in our spare time :)

jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

i'm in firm agreement with the rest of yall. ready phasers and i'll see you on friday.
Cthulhu

Post by Cthulhu »

Sounds good to me.
No Nyarlathotep, No Chaos
Know Nyarlathotep, Know Chaos