Shattered Covenant: Game Journal

The Unbreakable Union
Wintermute
Dessicated Mummy

Shattered Covenant: Game Journal

Post by Wintermute »

Tamio Tanaka, assitant director of Renraku Los Angeles's Security Division requests the presence of Sentai Niji in a Renraku Cube conference room. Once they arrive, he briefs them on their current operation; to recover the surviving members of asset team sword-4, and to recover or destroy any sensitive materials. After gearing up, Sentai Niji is informed by Jacqui, the local dwarven aircraft mechanic, that their modified stallion has a bad fuel sender. Ningyo thinks to request extra fuel, and after a hair-raising flight over the border the group reaches sword-4's last known location, approximate 10 miles west of Calexico, Aztlan.

Sword-4's Banshee LAV is found crashed on the desert floor. While Ningyo adds more fuel to the stallion Roger Tor, Sentai Niji's resident hermetic, approaches the crash site. The craft has been damaged, and with no power Joruri is forced to energize the entry hatch's maglock by hand. The scene inside is gruesome, 3 of the 4 members of sword-4 are dead, and Butter finds the surviving member is injured and in a state of extreme confusion. The group recovers the sole survivor, sword-4's commlinks, and the LAV's onboard computer before being informed of approaching Aztlan Aguilar attach helicopters.

As the stallion lifts off, an approaching air spirit buffets it with a gust of wind. Roger is able to banish the spirit before it can inflict any harm on the craft, and Ningyo pushes the turbofan engine to it's limits in a high-speed, tree-level dash across the border and away from the approaching gunships.

[edit: I'd like to keep this thread pretty clean so it's a linear read of the PCs' exploits. Please PM me any changes/additions you'd like to see. Thanks much!]
[edit by mord: just capitalized Butter... *sheepish grin*]
"The sidhe cell sells sea shells down by the sea shore."
-Mordaine, running a Changeling game
Wintermute
Dessicated Mummy

Post by Wintermute »

After the return to the Watanabe Cube, Shard was taken into custody by Renraku security and Sentai Niji was debriefed regarding the mission. After a day's rest, the team is called in by Tamio Tanaka and informed that Shard's crystal methamphetamine had been laced with the combat drug Kamikaze. Eager to find the source of the mission's failure, the team is tasked with finding the source of the tampering.

Research reveals a graphic on the stash box to be the calling card of Nero, a local drug dealer who frequents the awakened hangout Club Sage. Roger Tor takes a sample to Trug, his drug contact, although the source of the Kamikaze remains a mystery, the meth matches that distributed by the megacorp Mitsuhama Computer Technologies. The team then visits Club Sage, a hangout for the magically awakened, and swipes the contact list from Nero's commlink as well as making a purchase.

In Shard's commlink. they find an email from "J.M." regarding payment negotiations, as well as a philisophical discussion on the nature of ghouls with Willy Aduma. "J.M." arranges to meet Sentai Niji at the McHuges in the Cube, and is turns out to be Jorge Muno, the fixer behind Sword-4's last mission. This conversation reveals that Drake, the original hacker for the mission, was beaten and robbed by Mucho Pedo [Edit: Sorry, got the Spanish wrong. Pedo, not Puro.] The team also learns that the target was a biological research facility.

Willy Aduma turns out to be front man for "Bad Like Yaz," a Los Angeles based dub band playing at the Kingfisher that night. Attending the show, the team find the Jamaican Bobo Dread practitioner to know little of note, although he confirms the link between Shard and Nero, as well as counciling Judy on the dangers of hard drug use.

Once Grey Wolf's commlink is decrypted, the team finds him to be an avid follower of Counter-Insurgency: Advanced, and affiliated with the game clan Lords of The Net (LoTR). Judy posts the playbook for his clan to a popular auction site, resulting in a flood of threatening hate mail. The subsequent trace of these messages finds Martin "Corpsman" Kumar, fellow UCI pre-med student and Stuffer Shack employee. Butter takes the direct route in gathering information from the gamer; her intimidation assures the auction will go uninterrupted, as well as him conceding that Grey Wolf had taken the job under duress, his hand forced after his supposed girlfriend, Joanne Sanchez, was kidnapped by a Latino street gang.

[Edit: Please feel free to add/delete/change this (or any) entry to more accurately reflect the night's events. Any omissions/mistakes/oversights are entirely unintentional.]
Illuman23
Bumpy-Headed Alien

Juan's Journal

Post by Illuman23 »

I got word on the street that my buddy Shard had been in a botched run, and had been kidnapped by Renraku. After asking around I was able to put together a team to infiltrate Cube security, and get Shard out of there. The plan was simple, create a distraction in the mall, access the corporate elevator, and talk our way into the secure area of the cube. The plan went really well, to a point. A few friends were able to create a distraction in the mall long enough so that I could hack the elevator to the corporate level. Once up there the Elven Shaman, Latch, was able to talk our way into the secure area of the building. Somehow he managed to take the corporate Jane as a hostage, and get her to hold the door open. I got my ass in the secure zone and logged in. I know an opportunity when I see one. I was able to get through their security without too many problems, and get the data I needed. Of course by this time the ICE did notice me, and it was time to logout.

That is when I heard the gunfire. It seems that the two Meatheads, and the Shaman were still guarding the door from the oncoming security team. I took off for the cell, hoping that they’d be able to buy me some time. Once I got to the cell door, I was configuring my Maglock Passkey, when out of the corner of my eye I see a huge greenish gray troll lady charging me. I damn near pissed myself, but managed to get the lock opened, get into the secure cell, and lock the door behind me. This is when the metallic smell of blood, and the pudrid smell of rotting flesh hit me. I had gone literally from the pan into the fire. Much to my surprise the cell was filled with what looked like a bunch of scared ghouls, pathetic really. It was then that I saw Shard. Something happened to him, and I’m not sure what. He was extra pale, and changed somehow. I couldn’t really put my finger on exactly what had happened to him, but I’m hoping everything will turn out OK if we can get out of the building alive. Shard had somehow managed to put the security guard into a trance. I quickly took the opportunity to relieve the guard of his gun. It was a good thing too. The troll lady began to bash the door down. Lock or no lock, she was getting in. I’m really glad that Shard is an accomplished mage. He was able to do his stuff on the troll lady, and we were able to get the hell out of the room.

That is when the shit really hit the fan. At first I thought it was an earthquake, the ground started moving, and just about everyone lost their footing. Then the whole damn cube was knocked over to one side. I’m still not sure what the hell is happening outside, but that will have to wait for another time.

…to be continued

**I know a lot more went on that night, but this is only Juan's view. Hopefully someone from the security team can do a summary from their point of view, because I really did miss a lot of the action. **
lu lu lu I've got some apples
lu lu lu You've got some too
lu lu lu Let's make some applesauce
Take off our clothes and lu lu lu
--Butters

<FNORD>
Wintermute
Dessicated Mummy

Post by Wintermute »

Thanks Illuman. I'll repost a summary of that night... the first one I posted was lost about 2 hours later when the HD in the server crashed. :(

[edit: I like your summaries better!]
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

Butter's Journal

It started out a pretty good night.

We were assigned to Mall Security after reporting back our findings on the Sword-4 Incident (as I prefer to call it). Some of the other team members grumbled and complained, but me, I like to keep the populace in line.

First came a shoplifting call from Hobby Hut. I immediately responded, and apprehended the perp. George, the proprietor, was grateful for the return of his merchandise and I was happy to do my duty. I dropped the perp off with Lucille at the mall security detainment center. I like Lucille. She's a good officer and has a sense of duty. Also, we've been out on the town a time or two, and she knows how to have a good time.

Next came a "disturbing the peace" call from the cookie store. Again, I immediately responded, but it turned out to be a false alarm. Nothing happening but a couple of kids making out. I warned Marge, the proprietor, against false alarms and prepared to walk my rounds once again.

It was then that I heard the report of a hand weapon going off. I immediately drew my own weapon and proceeded quickly but carefully towards the sound. It wasn't long before I saw a man dressed much like a go-ganger standing over another man in one of the mall's fountains. His firearm was drawn and pointed at the downed man. It was apparent that he shot him. I yelled for him to surrender, but he took off running.

Other members of the team arrived (Roger and Judy) and we summarily took the perp into custody. I believe he was much worse for wear after the encounter, but I'm not worried. He deserved it.

Mere seconds after that incident, the team got the call that security had been breached on the sixth floor. We doubled timed it up to the scene and found a group of runners who had broken in to a restricted area.

Battle ensued.

I believe at one point, Judy got burned by the runner group's mage. He didn't look too good. But I had other worries. I saw what I guessed to be a hacker running from a cube. Other team members shouted for me to pursue, so with that encouragement, off I went after him.

He shut himself behind a locked security door just before I was able to catch him. So I started trying to open the door. Forcibly. It was a tough door, but then again, I'm a tough troll. The door eventually went down. By that time I was joined by Roger. Good to have back-up. Especially from a mage.

However, when I finally got the door opened, the first thing I noticed was the putrid smell of rotting flesh. And the second thing I noticed was that I was all of a sudden very hungry. I knew that there was something wrong, and I tried to concentrate, but the gnawing hunger for raw flesh threatened to overwhelm me. The hacker had back up too, so it seemed. Behind the door stood Shard, one of the members of the ill-fated Sword-4 team. He looked... different. Wrong. Shard blew by us.

At that point, the building began to shake like a major earthquake was under way, only a lot longer than your average major earthquake. The hunger, or spell, or whatever it was that I was under, left me right about then, and it became apparent that it was time to retreat from the building. So we ran down the emergency exit stairs.

That's when the lights went out.

(note - I fudged names of the various mall people - Winter, you can give me their real names, and the names of the two stores too, and I'll edit them in)
[edit: Names have been unfudged. -wm]
Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
Skyman
Proud Regent

Latch's Mybblog space entry 22-30

Post by Skyman »

Latch's Mybblog space entry 22-30

You know I kept telling Conteva to propose to CherryP before she gets tired of his silly ass. At least say 'I love you' once and awhile to let her know. But no he doesn't. Oh he says 'Dude I don't just throw out that word like you.' WTF! So they've been dating, if you can call it that, for 2 years. Did you know that chicks put expiration dates on men....So here I am banging away on CherryP thinking to myself the image of Conteva's forehead with a tattoo of 'Expires in Two years.' So really CherryP is nice gal and I say my 'I love you' in the right places. Really I don't love her in a traditional sense...I would say its a more intense feeling that ends with a nice ass tapping and the sound of my nut cracking. When I look down at her ass I thought I saw the expiration date of now.

Ok I'm a pig at times

So I get out of this with my usual flair of saying 'I feel really guilty for doing this, Conteva and me are tight. I really can't continue this...' So I go hang out with Juan who just scored two dime bags. I flare the butane for the black crystal creme brulee. It's all good. I go bike riding and get a little bit paranoid Conteva gonna really be upset for most of the nights but I mostly feel pretty bitchen and no one can fuck with the Latch. I crash and Juan wakes my silly ass up to tell me about getting a lead on Shard. Holy fuck I say. I get my majestic elven ass into the shower and realize I've been crashing for the last 2 days. Man that is a crazy way to lose time. Now most elves folks to don't sleep much but when to go on a good tweak run anything is possible. So I scream in the shower and Juan gets all bitchy about it. Apparently he has everything planned all out and fills me in. Tells me to get my inner squirrel ready because I'm the face of the operation.

So by the time I come around to thinking straight, and after a good hit from the crystal method, I find myself standing in front of some security guards with a stick up their butt. I pull some crap about interior design of a matrix core. Damn I'm good. Juan throws me a cookie. We try to get into the main area. A women is involved. No problem. I'm the Latch byatch! So we run into problems with security and my inner squirrel can't save me so Juan does his techno magic and we're all good.

So I get paranoid and tap into the babe in the office. It's all good till the brute squad arrives. Fucking trolls! So Juans two guys get smoked like a bad cigar...dude you'd think an Ogre could hang with us. This ain't good. I tap my inner squirrel and flame the biggest puss in the room to distract everyone. Now my distraction of flamming the puss really blew because these guys aren't tight like me and Juan and let his silly ass burn. The only thing that happens is his hippy lover gets all bent, while totally ignoring flame boy, and throws some sort of crap at me. I'm literrally screwed but I pretend not to be. Dude I'm the face! What do you expect. No one fucks with the Latch...ok the bald dark human did but really no one else. Juans all telling me he's got bad shit from his end. He ditch this scene early and I'm not bitter ya know. We're tight like that. So the dead security starts to munch on folks and the building goes to shit. Juan screaming past me. Big fucking troll with nice rack runs screaming.

I run screaming! and I'm hand cuffed
Neuro
Valorous Knight

Post by Neuro »

Nothing on earth would persuade Punch to keep a journal or write down anything about anything or express a feeling about anything. If, however, you were to dig into the furthest recesses of her strange little head, you might find a dusty file cabinet with volumes and volumes of data, meticulously sorted and cross-referenced, then unceremoniously thrown aside.

This is in no way, despite the use of plural pronouns, meant to represent the thoughts of the character Judy. The grammatical anomalies surrounding the specific naming of a twin are intentional.

We get that degredation works. We just wish we knew what these fuckers wanted from us, really. We get back from the desert. Ningyo flying always pleases us. The mage, Shard, was the only remainder of the assets we had been tasked to retrieve. <imagetag:Shard, covered in gore. The images are relatively poor quality, badly lit>

We return. Jojuri slime a conference room chair with deniable-asset-goo and smell terrible. Boss doesn't even notice. He is fixated on some pattern displayed on walls. His behavior is not appropriately adjusted to his station. The pattern wakes up the smell of deniable-asset-goo and the room spins. Joruri is nearly sick. The pattern changes. It is the writing from Belshazzar's hall. Joruri take a picture. <imagetag: images of a piece of information, undecryptable, perhaps indivisible and already ultimately simplified>

Mall security. We refuse further degradation. We go to get lemonade. Joruri struggle with cameras, but Ningyo shows the way, like flying. While we drink lemonade, we search, but there is no Daniel to read us the word. <videotag: Butter handling Mrs. Fields> Then things get strange <videotag: gunmen> <videotag: dead man in fountain> <soundtag: cellphone ringing> <videotag: Judy shoots>. Ningyo shoot and hits! There are guns and running, then the network drops.

We go to the source. The source of unauthorized entrants, the source of zombies <imagetag: dawn of dead zombie>, happens to be on floor 6. The fights downtown start now and we do not know about zombies yet. Ningyo closes door, catches future-goo. (Future-goo set Ningo on fire, Joruri can smell all the way from real world!) We lose our video feed and Butter chases the future-goo down. Future-goo finds Shard and Shard tries to eat his brains! The zombies are everywhere. So Ningyo on fire, but sprinklers will come on, so Joruri dives into memories of zombies to find everything. Almost there, Ningyo yelling, smells like burning, Joruri almost runs away from the nightmare into home, trying to find the reason for zombies, but the earth shakes and the building falls over, but the sprite will find the reasons for the zombies and bring them back. If it can. It's a good sprite.
"I need no mask to speak with you. Unlike my brother. I create my own personality. Personality is my medium."

--Neuromancer, William Gibson
Neuro
Valorous Knight

Post by Neuro »

Shedim, noun, possibly plural. We are unaware of singular noun for Shedim, but that has not come up yet. If words meant their grammar parts, Shedim would be a mass of evil ant-mind spreading into the bodies of dead people. If they aren’t sick like Jimmy not-Zombie, soon, all the dead people in the whole world that didn’t burn or turn to stuffer shack sides will rise up out of the graves <videotag: night of the living dead > <imagetag: cube from outside camera> and everybody would be dead soon and then there would be nothing left for the dead to eat and so we will be cannibals, but we do not care. <linktag: archive of zombie precious moments; zombie’s first steps.jp8 zombie’s first bite.jp8…>

Patched together network and found future-goo. Now everyone is future-goo. Everyone should get along because they are not dead. If people were smart, zombies would bring world peace. <imagetag: Marge> <imagetag: Marge meets Zombie (edited image)> Cleans oven. Kills bugs dead. <imagetag: deadbugs> Everyone determined to be distrustful and mean, even though enemy is obvious. Enemy is trying to eat you. Shoplifter is not an enemy. Jimmy is not an enemy. Jimmy does not have to eat us until we are all dead cannibals. <imagetag: panoramic of ghouls> <imagetag: Jimmy> <imagetag: Lucille with zip ties> LA is like cheap, good buffet to him. Chinese take-out, Mexican food, sushi, even pizza. We take the things we need, but people get scared and run and jump out windows. Butter dropped generator, maybe. Picked up Ty, instead. Generator would save more people than Ty. We compensate for this effort. Everyone scatters like mice but we stand still, up to necks in already-goo. <imagetag: sinkers and floaters> <imagetag: Unknown Artist. Found Finger. Watanabe Cube, Santa Monica.>

We stand firm and bring helicopter down to us. <videotag: Punch and Judy from helicopter from target system> We are its brain and its wings. We are an olive branch in helicopter beak. We will set down, assess fuel. Ningyo can fly from grassy park and get helicopter men and future goo friend others so there will be no more window jumping.
"I need no mask to speak with you. Unlike my brother. I create my own personality. Personality is my medium."

Illuman23
Bumpy-Headed Alien

Juan's Journal 4/15

Post by Illuman23 »

>>>>> Taken from Juan’s Encrypted Personal Journal <<<<<

>>>>> Well we finally made it out of downtown by cramming into a tiny Aztechnology probe that Punch or Judy highjacked. I still have problems telling the difference between the two until they talk. Judy is the boy who is somewhat comprehendible and Punch is the creepy girl that has difficulty relating to the real world. Landing in Griffith Park seemed like a good idea at the time, well above the flood mark and out of the way. Of course I didn’t figure on the zoo animals getting out. Who knew there would be a wild Barghast roaming the park? After investigating the park and meeting a few neo-hippie Earth Firsters, I decided to broadcast some of the zombie videos out, just to warn anyone who may be thinking of looting downtown. About this time the second group saved from the cube lands in the park. We decide to go visit with the Earth Firsters. I should’ve known that they were up to something, but I had just crashed off of my cram and wasn’t feeling at the top of my game. They apparently drugged us because I just couldn’t stay awake any longer. Thank Guadeloupe for Butter! Bethany really saved the day for me, considering I had a stash of Novatech Airwaves and some of that Jewelry store loot.

>>> Note to self, Thank Bethany with a gift for watching over us all.

So after being woken up by someone (I think it was Bethany), the Earth Firsters look pretty disappointed. I get a message on my com. It’s Father Chavez. It seems that stupid wall they put around El Inferneo actually kept the damage to a minimum. I round up the Renraku security team and head for home.

Thank the Mother Mary that we made it to the Tenement without further incident. Father Chavez surprisingly gave us the OK to stay there, as long as we pay protection from the Halloweeners.
The Tenement really isn’t that bad. There’s room on the roof for the Helicopter, we’ve got some level of protection from Renraku, and it’s going to be tough for anyone to find us there.

About this time Roger announces that Renraku has destroyed the cube. Apparently a group of Red Samurai took down the place while we were “Napping” in Griffith Park. Good riddance to all those zombies/ possessed bodies/Shit-damn (whatever). I’ve got a pretty good feeling that I’ll be seeing Shard again. He was a pretty good mage to start with, and it seems like whatever secret he found out from the Azzies really boosted his power level. Too bad it totally changed his personality. I’m going to have to get together with Roger and see if we can research these Shit-Damn things and see what we need to do to be prepared for next time. I’m sure there’s going to be a next time.

Finally in my new flat, and with (I hope) some new running buddies things are really looking up for once. The recent changes to LA mean that there must be some good opportunities. I call up Janet to see what kind of price she’d give us for the Jewelry, but it’s ridiculously low. The consensus is that Judy should auction these goods online, and have Roger deliver them magically. I do manage to fence those Novatech’s, and pocket the 4K. She was able to price out a nice First Aid skillsoft. To bad the price tag of 12,000¥ was too steep for me. I ask Janet for a run, and she sets up something at the Transamerica plaza restaurant “Windows”.

>>> Note to self: Lookup Jorge Muno, and see what’s going on with him.

As we were coming back to the Tenement, It’s tax time. Now I personally don’t have any beef with the Holloweeners, but the de-facto “Leader” of the security team, Ty, had to try and haggle them down in price. He looked totally out of his element, and failed miserably. In fact I think that is the last I saw of Ty. He moved into the room next door with the two aircraft mechanics. Good riddance if you ask me. I don’t particularly like having such a big tool following us around. Punch (or was that Judy) paid for all of us out of his/her personal account. I’ll have to pay her/him back the 200 ¥.

Getting around town is a totally new experience for me, but the net is back up, and I’m able to hail us a improvised cab.

Looks like downtown is not a total wash (pun intended). All the big corp buildings (Renraku excluded) are still up and running. Doesn’t really surprise me there. Those things are like mini Arcologies.

Well we end up at some 5 star restaurant, with a dapper looking Mr. J. Get this he even paid for our dinner. I wonder if he put mini tracking devices in our food? God only knows, but at least we ate well.

Then it was time for business. The run is an extraction from an Amalgamated Pictures retreat called “Scenic Pines.” We’ll be getting Sean Lans out of the frying pan, and into Mr. J’s hands. He’s apparently some Tri-D star of note. I don’t really follow that crap (I prefer Sim-Stim), but the run is paying well. 10K each, plus a 5K bonus if we get his pilot Tri-D “Hunter-Alpha”. I hope he’s not a totally brainless actor, but I think that may be too much to ask for.

I’m really interested to see how this Security Team works out in the real world. Hopefully this run will go smooth (like butter), but I doubt it.

>>>>El Ladrón
lu lu lu I've got some apples
lu lu lu You've got some too
lu lu lu Let's make some applesauce
Take off our clothes and lu lu lu
--Butters

<FNORD>
Neuro
Valorous Knight

Post by Neuro »

Ningyo driving is not so much fun as Ningyo flying. <imagetag: Puking up sour banana stuff> Not so good. Someone turned off the lights, wake up barfing out window. We do not like rude awakenings.

El Ladron is a movie star <imagetag: badass motherfucker snakes> no plans, no recon, just camera and action! <imagetag: redmist head>.

We flew from the cube to a park where lady fed us poison sleep soup to take our things, but Butter takes good care of us and so we have all our things when we wake up. I try to feed Jimmy Not-Zombie vegan food <imagetag: vegan food> but I think he probably will go settle some scores. I would settle some scores. I would eat vegan food on the way, though. We gave him a gun. If you want to make friends with not-zombies, I guess they like guns.

We fly again and stay in walled off place with test food. Whole small city state of guinea pigs <imagetag:banana treats>, and we join them. We eat their guinea pig food and respect their keepers <imagetag: father chavez> and pay their cagemakers <imagetag: halloweener1 haloweener2 halloweener3 halloweener4 halloweener5>. We have always been guinea pigs, so why change now? Don't drink the lime soda. If you hold the grape soda and the sour banana chews in your mouth at the same time, it tastes like pop rocks. Cages are as useful to the people inside as outside. Butter was very angry, but we think it is good to pay for cage. Maybe Butter only likes shiny cages, like her shoes. Pretty shoes. Pretty color for walking through the mud. No one looks twice at our guns, they all have guns, too. <imagetag: boy peeing on wall>

We look out over the water and floating bodies like little islands for flesh-eating bacteria. The people here are industrious. There is a floating dock out of debris. There is business, better than usual around here. We ebay our looted booty and will be able to pay our way around here for a while if we stay. We can not pay more to keep safe here than zombieandfreakmakers can pay to buy us back, but maybe we are not worth so much to them. Maybe these people do not want to play with those people, anyway. But to these people we are those people. Maybe we are indelibly those people, stamped in their mold, their will written in our cells so that we can not change shape unless we become like cancer, unable to read their intended code. We are cancer, together. <imagetag: tumor> Butter is healthy, loyal, bright and shiny with her pretty shoes. The cancerous change is only evil to her.

The nice man with the boat takes us to dinner in the shiny tower. There were too many forks. <imagetag:why punch order salad> Besides, we don't know at time who pays for dinner. Punch give all money to cagemakers. They need more than we do, anyway, maybe.

So at dinner we take job to take man from Amalgamated Pictures. Zombies and earthquakes can not happen for everyone. We think we go to look at place. Then we set off alarm in system. Everyone surprise each other. We are in zombie movie, we are in shadow node, we are in retreat security node looking for movie stars like El Ladron, but without guns. Just careful enough to be dangerous. Not good enough to stop us, just good enough to send the guns. We speak gun, the music of whirring servos, sharp staccato of happy ending and no more disappointment. <videotag: redmistheadman> No one really wants a happy ending. They would rather get girl and walk into sunlight so things can get worse again. Worse is better. We are doberman, we are land rover, we are guns and alarms. We are havoc. El Ladron steals man. El Ladron and Punch steal pictures. We have all the pictures, all the memory that is not flesh, which does not remember, only dreams and thinks of possibility, lacking data.

We float into our sunset, Sean Lans happy for his zombieearthquake and chance for a worse day tomorrow. We are happy for more money for the cagemakers and guineapig keepers. Butter's shoes are still shiny. El Ladron is a movie star.

Neuro
Valorous Knight

Post by Neuro »

Ningyo saved the day. I followed.

videotag: the cube, the temple

Now we are like Sadako

But it is a gift because Roger Tor, too, saved the day or we would have all died today. Butter, Roger, El Ladron, Ningyo, and I.

We are different people now. I am a little sad for it. But the world won't be infested with cannibal zombies by next May.

I asked Jimmy Not-Zombie if he wanted to go for coffee, maybe.

jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

[quote="Neuro"]Now we are like [url=http://pages.zdnet.com/storysocks/library/id49.html]Sadako[/url][/quote]cool.
[quote="Neuro"]I asked Jimmy Not-Zombie if he wanted to go for coffee, maybe.[/quote]i'm so happy for you crazy kids.

Neuro
Valorous Knight

Post by Neuro »

[quote="jimmy corrigan"]cool.

i'm so happy for you crazy kids.[/quote]

Hey, she has to make up for all that time she spent watching horror movies instead of talking to boys. Maybe the next boy she talks to won't eat people.