Boardgamer Wanted

Seeking players or a GM?
MikeB
One-Armed Skeleton

Boardgamer Wanted

Post by MikeB »

Hello Everybody. Calling all geeks of the boardgame kind that is. Our group plays on Friday Nights from 7pm till who knows, at least or 1 or 2 am in the morning. The location is near Southwestern College in Chula Vista. We are mostly in our late 30's to early 40's but won't discriminate if you are a cool youngster, but hey this isn't an ad for NAMBLA so be over 21. We have a ton of games among us so you don't need to have any, but some experience in board gaming would be a plus as we are not playing Parchisi, Chutes and Ladders, or the Simplified Version of Candy Land. Some games we have been playing are Battlestar Galactica, Citadels, Red November, Pandemic, Defenders of the Realm, Mage Knight the Board Game, Chaos in the Old World, Elder Sign, Lord of the Rings the Card Game, Cutthroat Caverns, Sentinels of the Multiverse and many more that don't come to my head at the moment. Send me a PM if you are interested.
Skyman
Proud Regent

Re: Boardgamer Wanted

Post by Skyman »

it's a pretty fun group
ekomega
Bumpy-Headed Alien

Post by ekomega »

I used to game with some military guys in that area.

Anyway, I have a complete, played once game of Arkham Horror I could donate to you guys, if you want to come get it from me sometime. I live in OB, so if we could meet somewhere closer to me, that'd be great for me giving away free stuff.

I think playing Arkham Horror is worse than the Holocaust :peep:, so consider that before you accept my offer. Fair warning.
MikeB
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by MikeB »

Im not sure what to say to this. I would gladly accept your Arkham Horror Board game, but should I bring my recently aquired Ice gun(from a Migo of course) to freeze it first, in case there might be an IED enclosed. :screwy:
ekomega
Bumpy-Headed Alien

Post by ekomega »

Here's what we'll do. I'll give you the game. You'll try and play it one time. Then you'll give it to someone else, like I did. Otherwise, you'll die within seven days of playing it. That's how this game works.

PM/email me so we can arrange it. I really don't want to drive all the way down to Chula Vista, though, as it is far and I already ate at Aqui es Texcoco a week ago and don't need to go back yet.