Dungeon Crawl Classics RPG

Seeking players or a GM?
Shadewest
One-Armed Skeleton

Dungeon Crawl Classics RPG

Post by Shadewest »

You’re no hero.  You’re an adventurer: a reaver, a cutpurse, a heathen-slayer, a tight-lipped warlock guarding long-dead secrets. You seek gold and glory, winning it with sword and spell, caked in the blood and filth of the weak, the dark, the demons, and the vanquished. There are treasures to be won deep underneath, and you shall have them. Return to the glory days of fantasy with the Dungeon Crawl Classics Role Playing Game. Adventure as 1974 intended you to, with modern rules grounded in the origins of sword & sorcery. Fast play, cryptic secrets, and a mysterious past await you... If you've given DCC RPG a try at a con, meetup, or game day, and want to try more, of if you're curious to give it a try for the first time, here's you're chance. I'm going to be starting a biweekly campaign on Sunday afternoons. On Sunday February 12th, I'd like to start up. I'm asking interested folks to meet at noon that day at the UTC mall Starbucks. From there, we'll move on to my place for the game. Email me for more info. Shadewest@san.rr.com
SpaceMonkey
Killer Robot

Re: Dungeon Crawl Classics RPG

Post by SpaceMonkey »

Sounds cool, I had fun at the playtests. I have (arguably*) too many games already though....

-Sam

*arguably I tell you! arguably!
**Formerly dnd3eplayer**
Now your humble host. Let me know if you see any board issues.

Post by Guest »

Arguably, well, then I would argue that you should find the time for this one. Admittedly you've had fun with the system, and you have some sweat equity in it from the play tests. I mean, your name is in the book! There's also a group photo, so you can't disown it either.
Shadewest
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by Shadewest »

Oh, whoops, forgot to log in! There's still plenty of room for this game, so I would encourage folks to sign up for the meetup.http://www.meetup.com/sd-dnd/events/49141762/