Marvel Comic con one shot

An assortment of game systems and genres. One night only.
Drew
Pitchfork Wielding Peasant

Marvel Comic con one shot

Post by Drew »

Gonna move this to "gamers wanted" and it will be once a month starting in August.
In an infinite universe anything is not only possible, it's inevitable.
cczernia

Post by cczernia »

You should run your game at Gam3r-con. It is downtown, same time as comic con, dedicated to game and they are currently looking for people to run rpgs. If you run a game you get free food, t-shirt and access to the rest of the con. I know a few members are already planning on running games there!

http://www.gam3rcon.com/index.html

Submit a game:
http://www.gam3rcon.com/register-a-game.html
constraints breed creativity
Chris Czerniak
RPG San Diego meetup
Drew

Post by Drew »

I had considered doing that but I'm going to be using my computer for all the maps, combat, etc. and my laptop just can't handle it! Nor can I carry my 32" monitor/TV down there. ;) And to be perfectly honest, I don't want to deal with the crowds of downtown. Four years in Tokyo have left me a little claustrophobic in crowds.

If I don't get anyone I'll just save it for later. Shorten it down and run it once a month.
Drew

Post by Drew »

Brief introduction to the game (some spoilers to the comic series if that bothers you):

"Logan is tired of people &#^$ing with is mind. It seems like his entire life - and he's nearly 200 years old - has been one long mind &#^$. But the solution is just sittin' there in a museum in Hammerfall. Magneto won't be needin' it anymore."