Anyone up for a one-shot of something this weekend?

Seeking players or a GM?
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Anyone up for a one-shot of something this weekend?

Post by devlin1 »

I ask not for myself, but for a visitor from far-off [s]Germany[/s] Switzerland, so you know he's True Neutral (new member stordyr), who just registered solely for this purpose) who'll only be in town for a few days. Surely we -- and by "we," I mean "you" -- can muster up enough hospitality to show him a marginally good time, right?
Mike Olson
‎"In this economy, it's not easy to feed a growing family. So we eat Haunkkah gelt for dinner and look at a picture of broccoli." --Paul F. Tompkins
Spirit of the Blank: A blog.
Roll Some Dice: Another blog.
stordyr

Post by stordyr »

That'd be awesome !
Yeah... neutral.... hoehoe... as player...
Details:
I arrive 4:40 pm in LA and come over to SD... depending on traffic I hope, i'll be there around 8 pm (i hope so.. depends on traffic and so on).
I then have to check into my hotel and would be available somewhen around 8-9pm (i hope so)
- We are the power inside, we bring you fantasy.
we are the kingdom of light an dreams -
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

There is a slim opportunity that something might happen at my place on Saturday night, in which case you are more than welcome to join us stordyr! I will update as I find more info. What sort of games do you usually like playing?
Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
SpaceMonkey
Killer Robot

Post by SpaceMonkey »

i'd probably be down for something. would need to have pregens or be quick on that if we aren't starting till 9 or so (unless you guys want to jump on my schedule for the evening:naughty:)
**Formerly dnd3eplayer**
Now your humble host. Let me know if you see any board issues.
stordyr

Post by stordyr »

I normaly play RPGs with all that roleplay stuff you know character backgrounds and so on. I'm not into minis because i'm not the best in strategy games.
So.. D&D would be fine.. herowars in glorantha ... something like that. Shadowrun also (used to play SR3.01)
stordyr

Post by stordyr »

*yawn* 7 am here.... and i'm going to start my trip in about 2 hours. I will be available online for about 6 hours from now and check into this board shortly before takeoff. I have NO idea, if there's www availlable on the flight. I guess not :P There's WiFI in my hotel (where I could check for answers here) but i will also try to find some prepaid SIM near the airport in LA. Does anyone know about some decent contracts? just so that I have mobile ineternet for a week ;)
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

I apologize profusely for not getting back on the forums until today. Life kinda swept me along for the last bunch of days. So I'm sorry to stordyr that we couldn't hook up for a little gaming. Would've been fun!
Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!