happy captain picard day!

Off-topic posts regarding science fiction and fantasy.
jimmy corrigan

happy captain picard day!

Post by jimmy corrigan »

as this site proclaims, june 16th is captain picard day, "because it is the equivalent date to Stardate 47457.1."

Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

Yay
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

forgot to mention, captain picard day is referenced on a st:tng episode titled, the pegasus.

JALU3
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by JALU3 »

This goes to show that civilians don't belong on Warships, even if it is suppose to be a quazi-military service (akin to the Coasties), as some would describe it.

But this brings up the question, why there wasn't a Captain Sisko day? Or was being the "Emissary of the Prophets" enough?
"The Federation needs men like you, doctor. Men of conscience. Men of principle. Men who can sleep at night... You're also the reason Section Thirty-one exists -- someone has to protect men like you from a universe that doesn't share your sense of right and wrong." -Sloan, Section Thirty-One
DeviantArt Our Myspace WoW AMV Playlist MAL Support US Servicemembers
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

[quote="JALU3"]

But this brings up the question, why there wasn't a Captain Sisko day? Or was being the "Emissary of the Prophets" enough?[/quote]

There is no concept of 'Day' to the prophets

JALU3
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by JALU3 »

That's right I am thinking to coporeally
"The Federation needs men like you, doctor. Men of conscience. Men of principle. Men who can sleep at night... You're also the reason Section Thirty-one exists -- someone has to protect men like you from a universe that doesn't share your sense of right and wrong." -Sloan, Section Thirty-One
DeviantArt Our Myspace WoW AMV Playlist MAL Support US Servicemembers