DnD 3.0 and 3.5 clearance

Buy / Sell / Trade
ekomega
Bumpy-Headed Alien

DnD 3.0 and 3.5 clearance

Post by ekomega »

I have several core and non-core WotC DnD 3.0 and 3.5 books to get rid of. I am asking $5 for each, 3 for $12, or all 9 for $30.

They range in condition from pretty good (PG) to totally awesome (TA) on the scale I just made up.

Oriental Adventures 3.0 (TA)
Player's Handbook 3.0 (PG)
Monster Manual 3.0 (PG)
Monster Manual II 3.0 (TA)
Fiend Folio 3.0 (TA)
Book of Exalted Deeds 3.5 (TA)
Draconomicon 3.5 (TA)
Complete Warrior 3.5 (TA)
Player's Handbook 3.5 (TA)

Send me an email. I can be in OB or SDSU area for pickup. Thanks.
mrlost
Mustachioed Pugilist

Post by mrlost »

E-mail sent.

Basically I want the Draconicon, Exalted Deeds, and Fiend Folio if you still got them. And I can meet you in the SDSU area no problem.

What's in the Monster Manual 2? I don't remember it at all. I wish you had Dragon Magic too, then I'd be set.
ekomega
Bumpy-Headed Alien

Post by ekomega »

They are yours if you still want them, 3 for $12.

Monster Manual 2 has a lot of different monsters. I can name some specific ones, or copy the table of contents if you want. A lot of them are planar, demonic, etc., if I remember correctly.

Let me know, and we can coordinate pickup. How familiar are you with the area around SDSU?
mrlost
Mustachioed Pugilist

Post by mrlost »

[quote="ekomega"]They are yours if you still want them, 3 for $12.

Monster Manual 2 has a lot of different monsters. I can name some specific ones, or copy the table of contents if you want. A lot of them are planar, demonic, etc., if I remember correctly.

Let me know, and we can coordinate pickup. How familiar are you with the area around SDSU?[/quote]

Sure. I'll take MM2 if it has demons and planar stuff, what's three more bucks?

I used go to SDSU (back when Do or Dice was still open) and am passingly familiar with the area. I'd just suggest meeting at a Starbucks or something like that. Maybe the Living Room? What day would be good for you? I'm running a game tonight, in North Park, need to check exactly when though.

Erm. Pick a day that works for you, I'm just house sitting at the moment so its not like I have much of a schedule to work around. I may be giving some foreign exchange students rides in the morning but any time after 10 works for me.

Digital_Boy
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by Digital_Boy »

Wait. Do Or Dice is closed?!

Crap. I used to shop there for miniatures.

*looks for a 40 to pour out*
mrlost
Mustachioed Pugilist

Post by mrlost »

[quote="Digital_Boy"]Wait. Do Or Dice is closed?!

Crap. I used to shop there for miniatures.

*looks for a 40 to pour out*[/quote]

Well they used to have a store front, but they closed it. I don't know if they're still in business as an online store.

ekomega
Bumpy-Headed Alien

Post by ekomega »

No loss, I say. Two of the times I tried to shop there, they were unexpectedly closed in the middle of the day during their open hours.

They were my go-to spot (due to the nice discounts) until I wasn't able to actually shop there anymore because they wouldn't let me in to spend my money.

Also, the nice, young employees complained a lot about the owners, which is not usually good.
ekomega
Bumpy-Headed Alien

Post by ekomega »

How about meeting tomorrow (Friday), 10 AM, at the Starbucks on campus? I'm not really that familiar with the area except for right around there. Let me know.
mrlost
Mustachioed Pugilist

Post by mrlost »

Sure that sounds fine. The Starbucks in Pfieffer Lounge of Aztec Commons near the free speech steps, the ticket office, and the bowling alley, or the one in West Commons near Storm/Nasatir Hall, PS4, and the utility building?

Or did you mean one of the many near the campus? I hardly even notice Starbucks anymore, there being so many and so few being very good. OTOH free wireless hotspot is worth buying bad coffee for.

I digress. Yeah, see you on Friday. I'll bring the money and you bring the books. I'll be wearing a bowler hat and goggles because I'm weird like that. The password is the rooster crows at midnight...:)
ekomega
Bumpy-Headed Alien

Post by ekomega »

The one at Aztec Center by the ticket office and the steps.

I realized there was one just off campus today (by Jack in the Box), after I sent the message. I didn't know about the others. I guess you know more about SDSU than I do.

See you then.