Hyphen Con '09 :: The Scheduling

Also known as 'The Hyph' or the more wordy 'rpg-sandiego all-day meet-up'. This is the place to discuss everything related to our yearly November mini-con.
mordraine

Hyphen Con '09 :: The Scheduling

Post by mordraine »

Hyphen Con '09 - The Scheduling

dnd3eplayer posting via Andy's account (just so youse knows).

Mord says we are doing this at his office again this year. Traditionally (excluding last year) we have held this event in March/April (with much prior discussion) so I am posting now to get a jump on things.

I guess we need to setup games and such. I'm just doing the initial prod, other folks can do the actual *organization* type items.... so yeah, do that I guess.

-sam
Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

I recently joked about starting a thread for Hyphen Con '09, and now here one is -- unironically!

I'd guess we need to pick a date first.

I have no idea right now what I'd want to run. I mean, I know what I'd run right now, but I don't know if that'll be the same thing I want to run in March.
Mike Olson
‎"In this economy, it's not easy to feed a growing family. So we eat Haunkkah gelt for dinner and look at a picture of broccoli." --Paul F. Tompkins
Spirit of the Blank: A blog.
Roll Some Dice: Another blog.
cczernia

Post by cczernia »

[quote="devlin1"]I recently joked about starting a thread for Hyphen Con '09, and now here one is -- unironically!

I'd guess we need to pick a date first.

I have no idea right now what I'd want to run. I mean, I know what I'd run [i]right now[/i], but I don't know if that'll be the same thing I want to run in March.[/quote]

Traditionally it is up to the host to list 3 or 4 dates that are the most convenient for him and then we vote. So, that should be the first thing we do.

Oh, and you should run Spirit of the Fist.

constraints breed creativity
Chris Czerniak
RPG San Diego meetup
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

[quote="cczernia"]Oh, and you should run Spirit of the Fist.[/quote]
What're you, the tell-people-what-to-run sheriff?

Mike Olson
‎"In this economy, it's not easy to feed a growing family. So we eat Haunkkah gelt for dinner and look at a picture of broccoli." --Paul F. Tompkins
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

My company site will be the host again (caveat - I have to clear it again, but I anticipate no problems, since we were such good con goers last year).

I don't actually have any dates in March that are bad. So I'll just throw a bunch of dates out there and see what sticks. Separate thread to follow.
Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
SpaceMonkey
Killer Robot

Post by SpaceMonkey »

[quote="devlin1"]What're you, the tell-people-what-to-run sheriff?[/quote]

I believe that is his unofficial title, yes. Perhaps we should swear him in. You can be his deupty.

**Formerly dnd3eplayer**
Now your humble host. Let me know if you see any board issues.
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

[quote="dnd3eplayer"]I believe that is his unofficial title, yes. Perhaps we should swear him in. You can be his deupty.[/quote]
Deupty? You don't even get a badge for that!

Mike Olson
SpaceMonkey
Killer Robot

Post by SpaceMonkey »

[quote="devlin1"]Deupty? You don't even get a badge for that![/quote]

Badge? You don't need to stinkin' badge!

**Formerly dnd3eplayer**
Now your humble host. Let me know if you see any board issues.
cczernia

Post by cczernia »

[quote="dnd3eplayer"]I believe that is his unofficial title, yes. Perhaps we should swear him in. You can be his deupty.[/quote]

I don't know if you want to do that as I have a history of picking games no one will play in.

constraints breed creativity
Chris Czerniak
RPG San Diego meetup