For the Next 30 Days

Monthly fix of Boardgames and coffee overload
Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

For the Next 30 Days

Post by Count Zero »

Alright, so for the next 30 days I have Saturdays off... I want to play a crazy board game, with a shitton of pieces, and that will take all day to play... who's up for it?
Whenever I get confused about D&D alignment morality, I just imagine Abraham Lincoln and Mahatma Ghandi arm wrestling shirtless on the back of a killer whale.

In other words, I remember that it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense and deal with it best I can.
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

I have this Saturday booked a bit but I'm interested on the other Saturdays....maybe do Tennis prior
Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »

What about Nov 3rd or Nov 10th? Any preferences?
Whenever I get confused about D&D alignment morality, I just imagine Abraham Lincoln and Mahatma Ghandi arm wrestling shirtless on the back of a killer whale.

In other words, I remember that it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense and deal with it best I can.
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

If I were available, I'd suggest Arkham Horror. But I doubt I'd be available.
Mike Olson
‎"In this economy, it's not easy to feed a growing family. So we eat Haunkkah gelt for dinner and look at a picture of broccoli." --Paul F. Tompkins
Spirit of the Blank: A blog.
Roll Some Dice: Another blog.
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

November 3 sounds good

If you want to do Tennis before or after. Danielle and I should be good
Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »

Outside of me and Skyman, who else is interested in playing Nov 3rd.

Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »

Outside of me and Skyman, who else is interested in playing Nov 3rd?

jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

love to, but can't. i got my 'blood of our forebears' game on saturday. greyhawk, bitch!

have fun without me. may the force be with y'all.
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

[quote="jimmy corrigan"]love to, but can't. i got my 'blood of our forebears' game on saturday. greyhawk, bitch!

have fun without me. may the force be with y'all.[/quote]

Yeah...I'm not sure if I'm in that

Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »

[quote="Skyman"]Yeah...I'm not sure if I'm in that[/quote]

LOL!

If all else fails... you wanna just play tennis. I will have to double check with Michelle, but that might be the best option.

Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

[quote="Count Zero"]LOL!

If all else fails... you wanna just play tennis. I will have to double check with Michelle, but that might be the best option.[/quote]

I kinda figure we could do tennis either way. Sam got an old AD&D game going but he had alluded that it was already set with the present group and I may not be able to join.

If I'm out of that and we do tennis... and cannot get anyone else to play...then Let's do Settlers of Cataan because I could probably get my wife in on that action.

Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »

[quote="Skyman"]I kinda figure we could do tennis either way. Sam got an old AD&D game going but he had alluded that it was already set with the present group and I may not be able to join.

If I'm out of that and we do tennis... and cannot get anyone else to play...then Let's do Settlers of Cataan because I could probably get my wife in on that action.[/quote]

My wife too.. I guess I ought to discuss it with her first.. huh?

Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

I'm good for this weekend, no AD&D 4 me...my wife is currently sick