Getting things rolling again

Monthly fix of Boardgames and coffee overload
Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Getting things rolling again

Post by Count Zero »

So it sounds like August 25th is off because of lack of attendance. I have a new work schedule now, so I can play on Saturday during the day again.

Would September 8th work for you guys? Get together around 11:30?
Whenever I get confused about D&D alignment morality, I just imagine Abraham Lincoln and Mahatma Ghandi arm wrestling shirtless on the back of a killer whale.

In other words, I remember that it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense and deal with it best I can.
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

i think that should work for me. as a favor to those of us with shitty memories, can someone please post a reminder of the date and time as it approaches? danke!
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

September 8th at 11:30 will be problematic since I'm running a one shot of Delta Green that day at 12:00
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

see? my shitty memory precedes me. i'm in that delta green game. i guess i'm not making this installation of boardgames and java. me sad.
Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »

I'm flexible.. so we can work around it.. I have thought about just making it the 3rd Saturday of every month and leaving it at that.
Whenever I get confused about D&D alignment morality, I just imagine Abraham Lincoln and Mahatma Ghandi arm wrestling shirtless on the back of a killer whale.

In other words, I remember that it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense and deal with it best I can.
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

Well we could piggy back the board game after the Delta Green game if you don't mind starting at 6ish on the 8th
Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »

I was hoping to avoid the open mic night by playing earlier in the day. While the music is great.. it isn't exactly good for trying to talk to one another.

Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

I could check with the players to see if I can change Delta Green for the evening instead of noon...which might work out better since it's been hot during the day
Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »

[quote="Skyman"]I could check with the players to see if I can change Delta Green for the evening instead of noon...which might work out better since it's been hot during the day[/quote]

If you are willing to do that. We could always do another weekend, because I assume you are not playing every weekend.

Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

Yeah...it's a one shot. So maybe another weekend
Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »

What about Sept 29th everybody?

Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

Sounds cool if the Bonfire doesn't land on it...or we could play at the bonfire
Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »

let's plan for that day unless something changes.

Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

sounds good
Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »

At this point, due to work conflicts, I will not be able to attend the next boardgame meet-up

Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

Bummer