Don't Rest Your Head

All kinds of spooky goodness. A forum for the discussion of horror RPGs.
Skyman
Proud Regent

Don't Rest Your Head

Post by Skyman »

This sounds pretty cool. Comes from the same people that brought us Spirit of the Century. Cops with clock heads and needle dogs that will stitch your shadow to the floor. RPG based on the powers of Insomia. This review guy pretty much sold me on this...thank goodness I'm a cheap bastard

Don't Rest Your Head

The game geek reviewer did some other reviews of games I'm interested in or just like...AFMBE, Mask of Nylarthotep, Delta Greenand Serenity.
The major knock on his reviews is that I did not find him reviewing any White Wolf stuff

mordraine

Post by mordraine »

Hey, I bought this game at GenCon. Some really interesting dice mechanics. Would be good for a one-shot or two, for sure. I might do that once I've read through the whole thing.
Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

You are awesome Mord...did I ever tell you that?
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

[quote="Skyman"]You are awesome Mord...did I ever tell you that?[/quote]

I don't remember. However, I like hearing it just the same! :cool:

Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »

I have been eyeing this game for a while. Let me know how it is.
Whenever I get confused about D&D alignment morality, I just imagine Abraham Lincoln and Mahatma Ghandi arm wrestling shirtless on the back of a killer whale.

In other words, I remember that it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense and deal with it best I can.