Players for Arcana Evolved

Seeking players or a GM?
MikeB
One-Armed Skeleton

Players for Arcana Evolved

Post by MikeB »

Hi everybody. We could use another gamer or 2 for our Arcana Evolved Campaign. Its 3x D&D with a twist written by Monte Cook. Different spells, classes, races. New players will start at 3rd level with a 28 point build. Check out the Urban Guerrilla Gaming Forum on this site for more info. We play in the North Park Area every Tuesday from 6-10pm. Any questions?
Uber_snotling
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by Uber_snotling »

Howdy fellow Mike,

I would be interested in signing up, although I know I'm going to be out of town two weeks this month during game nights.

I haven't played the system, so I'll probably need some guidance through character creation. If you want to sling together some stats/class/race for me that fits group needs, I can come up with the character personality.

p.s. I'm that guy that obsesses over baths.
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

[quote="Uber_snotling"]p.s. I'm that guy that obsesses over baths.[/quote]

and bon jovi. in a ironic/not ironic way.

MikeB
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by MikeB »

You are welcome to join fellow Mike. I remember you from the meet up. I could throw together a character for you no problem. What kind of character would you like to play Ie. Sneaky, Spell Caster, Fighter type, Outdoor type, Warrior-mage, Swashbuckler? When will be the first date you can make it?
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

[quote="Uber_snotling"]

p.s. I'm that guy that obsesses over baths.[/quote]

Hygeine.... it burns

J/k

Uber_snotling
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by Uber_snotling »

I enjoy brash and/or arrogant characters, so a swashbuckler or high-falutin' spell-caster sound fun.

I can make it this Tuesday if you provide me with an address and/or directions. I'll be out of town the 22nd and the 29th.
atavist

Post by atavist »

My girlfriend and I would love to get in on something like this. We're both up on our DND3.5 (we're a little rusty from disusue but that's easily remedied) and tuesday evening in this location works perfectly with our schedule. Got room for two more?
MikeB
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by MikeB »

Hi Atavist, welcome to the boards. We do in fact have room for 2 more. Are you available to make it to tomorrows game? If so, I will need to make contact with you and give you all the information right away.
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

[quote="Uber_snotling"]I enjoy brash and/or arrogant characters, so a swashbuckler or high-falutin' spell-caster sound fun.[/quote]
The Unfettered in AE is a cool swashbuckling type -- a little cooler, IMO, than the Duellist or Swashbuckler in D&D.

BTW, Arcana Evolved is pretty much straight-up D20 in terms of mechanics, but with a few new races, entirely new classes and a flexible point-based magic system. And I'd totally be into playing if I could make it, which, of course -- and as usual -- I can't.

Mike Olson
‎"In this economy, it's not easy to feed a growing family. So we eat Haunkkah gelt for dinner and look at a picture of broccoli." --Paul F. Tompkins
Spirit of the Blank: A blog.
Roll Some Dice: Another blog.
MikeB
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by MikeB »

Yeah, I love the unfettered class. I made Ubersnotling an unfettered/ritualwarrior. I got the idea from one of the modules that I read where they had a swashbuckler type. Everybody likes a character with a little pinnash(not sure if I spelled this right) and cool combat rites.
Drew
Pitchfork Wielding Peasant

Post by Drew »

Panache

:)
In an infinite universe anything is not only possible, it's inevitable.
MikeB
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by MikeB »

I knew it. I hate when you have a great word but you don't want to use it because you are not sure if you spelled it right.
Drew
Pitchfork Wielding Peasant

Post by Drew »

[quote="MikeB"]I knew it. I hate when you have a great word but you don't want to use it because you are not sure if you spelled it right.[/quote]

happens to me all the time... :)

In an infinite universe anything is not only possible, it's inevitable.
atavist

flakier than kellog's corn

Post by atavist »

Sorry about missing the game today. I wasn't expecting my cat to have a medical emergency. Lame excuse but what can I do. Hopefuly there's still a place for us in the next game.
MikeB
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by MikeB »

Its Ok. I understand about pets. Hope everything went well.
mage3070
One-Armed Skeleton

I have a post

Post by mage3070 »

I posted about the difficult hours of availability that my roommates and I have. Turns out that we all have Tuesdays off. We'd love to get in the game or meet up with stragglers. What's available??