Proud Regent

Super size this at in n out

Post by Skyman »

devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

...and I'll never eat again.
Mike Olson
‎"In this economy, it's not easy to feed a growing family. So we eat Haunkkah gelt for dinner and look at a picture of broccoli." --Paul F. Tompkins
Spirit of the Blank: A blog.
Roll Some Dice: Another blog.
Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »

Yeah.. I have heard of this, and I thought a 4x4 was insane. I really like the one where they do double veggies.
Whenever I get confused about D&D alignment morality, I just imagine Abraham Lincoln and Mahatma Ghandi arm wrestling shirtless on the back of a killer whale.

In other words, I remember that it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense and deal with it best I can.
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

I usually get Protein Style, that's no bun. Without the bun, if I'm hungry enough, I can do a 3x3, but that's about my max. I do know a kid (I think he's 19 now) that once ate an 8x8, but that's the largest I've ever heard of. THIS is just gross.

Chris
Follow my attempt to convert Torg to Savage Worlds!
Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »

[quote="BlanchPrez"]I usually get Protein Style, that's no bun. Without the bun, if I'm hungry enough, I can do a 3x3, but that's about my max. I do know a kid (I think he's 19 now) that once ate an 8x8, but that's the largest I've ever heard of. THIS is just gross.[/quote]

I try to avoid too much meat simply because, as Americans, our diet has too much as it is. Then again, you don't go to In and Out because you are concerned about your health.

Whenever I get confused about D&D alignment morality, I just imagine Abraham Lincoln and Mahatma Ghandi arm wrestling shirtless on the back of a killer whale.

In other words, I remember that it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense and deal with it best I can.
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

[quote="Count Zero"]I try to avoid too much meat simply because, as Americans, our diet has too much as it is. Then again, you don't go to In and Out because you are concerned about your health.[/quote]

True, very true.

I hardly ever go there, and when I do its bacuse I'm specifically craving something bad for me like burgers.

Chris

Follow my attempt to convert Torg to Savage Worlds!
J@ke
Starship Mechanic

Post by J@ke »

You know it's been too long since you've had a burger when this actually looks good to you.
"Man, the government is gonna feel dumb when they see my search for 'the+government+sucks+dick.'"
Kevin Gander,Barber