Still trying to find/start a game in North Park area

Seeking players or a GM?
Drew
Pitchfork Wielding Peasant

Still trying to find/start a game in North Park area

Post by Drew »

It's time for my semi-monthly fishing expedition where I try to see if anyone has a game in my area or wants to start one. My place is, as mentioned, in North Park and suitable for gaming. Actually, it is more in the middle of Hillcrest, North Park and University Heights with Normal Heights quite near as well. Not too picky what I play, just would like to meet some gamers in my neighborhood!
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

Hey Drew...I hope you find folks.

We are planning our monthly meet up and it might be a great way for you to meet some players.

http://rpg-sandiego.org/vbulletin/showt ... #post58514
Drew

Post by Drew »

[quote="Skyman"]Hey Drew...I hope you find folks.

We are planning our monthly meet up and it might be a great way for you to meet some players.

[url]http://rpg-sandiego.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=58514#post58514[/url][/quote]

Have you decided on where and when? I went to the DnD meet up on Friday and discovered mnay of them live/game in the burbs.

Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

Not yet....I think they're having it at Neuro's and are waiting for a date from her
Illuman23
Bumpy-Headed Alien

Greetings from the Gayborhood

Post by Illuman23 »

[quote="Drew"]Actually, it is more in the middle of Hillcrest, North Park and University Heights with Normal Heights quite near as well. [/quote]

I'm not really available for any more games, but I live in the area. There are a few gamers here in the Hillcrest, North Park, Uni Heights area.

You should definately come to the meetup to acutally meet up with people. Hope to see you there. :cool:

lu lu lu I've got some apples
lu lu lu You've got some too
lu lu lu Let's make some applesauce
Take off our clothes and lu lu lu
--Butters

<FNORD>
Drew

Post by Drew »

[quote="Illuman23"]I'm not really available for any more games, but I live in the area. There are a few gamers here in the Hillcrest, North Park, Uni Heights area.

You should definately come to the meetup to acutally meet up with people. Hope to see you there. :cool:[/quote]

Well, when I find out the date and location, I will try my damnedest to make it!

mrlost
Mustachioed Pugilist

Post by mrlost »

Well I'm in the area (City Heights, which is close to North Park) but I think I've got enough on my plate at the moment (one weekly game, and one bi-weekly game). Sorry.

I'm usually up for one shots and stuff but I don't want to try committing to another game until Count Zero's biweekly Burning Wheel game ends.
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

[quote="Drew"]Well, when I find out the date and location, I will try my damnedest to make it![/quote]

Make sure you check in on that forum, cuz we're about to vote on games that will be run. I think that thread will be posted pretty soon. There's a pretty wide variety.

Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
Drew

Post by Drew »

got to be honest, never played and RPG I didn't like... with the right group of people. That's much more important to me than the game ruleset used.