Schedule

That old Weapons of the Gods game, now all archived and stuff
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

The problem is timing! This weekend is probably too short of a notice, and next weekend is out cuz I'm out of town. So that means a week-day, but I'm also out of town next week on business.

*sigh*
Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
J@ke
Starship Mechanic

Post by J@ke »

I should be ready to rock when ever. This weekend might be short notice but I'd be up for it.
"Man, the government is gonna feel dumb when they see my search for 'the+government+sucks+dick.'"
Kevin Gander,Barber
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

Well... hrm hrm... if everyone's up for it, I can run a one-shot Star Frontiers on Saturday. I would usually be playing Shadowrun, but that game's not on this weekend. I've already got outlines for 5 PCs and the beginning of a story seed. Just needs fleshing out.
Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

[quote="mordraine"]Well... hrm hrm... if everyone's up for it, I can run a one-shot Star Frontiers on Saturday. I would usually be playing Shadowrun, but that game's not on this weekend. I've already got outlines for 5 PCs and the beginning of a story seed. Just needs fleshing out.[/quote]
fuck yeah. star frontiers. this saturday. bring it.

mordraine

Post by mordraine »

Sam, would Todd be up for it? That would be assuming, of course, that you could make it too!
SpaceMonkey
Killer Robot

Post by SpaceMonkey »

stupid thing isn't sending my update notifications.... or my Yahoo! account is hosed - I'm not seeing as much mail as usual. Hrm..... have to check on that.

----------------------------

Anyway, this weekend is pretty darn full for me. Saturday I have movie/lunch plans with my buddy whose wife is out of town, then a BBQ at my brother's new pad in OB. Sunday is pretty much right out - that's my regular game that I DM, and we've missed like 2 sessions between Todd's military duty and another player being in Chicago, so... kinda can't reschedule that one.

I suppose if we wanted to make it a night game I could show on Saturday though.. maybe like 7ish? or 6:30? I'll be in OB already, so wouldn't take too long to get over to wherever. Ducking out at 6 or 6:30 wouldn't be a problem.
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

A night game would work with me. In fact, I'm busy in the middle of the day too, so I would prefer an evening game.
J@ke
Starship Mechanic

Post by J@ke »

I should be good for whenever, I'm just checking with the wife now.
"Man, the government is gonna feel dumb when they see my search for 'the+government+sucks+dick.'"
Kevin Gander,Barber
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

In fact, I can host this.
J@ke
Starship Mechanic

Post by J@ke »

Checked with the wife and it looks like Saturday isn't going to work. We already have plans I forgot about. Sunday? Friday night?
Kevin Gander,Barber
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

I'm screwed for both Friday and Sunday. Damn it. And next week I'm outta town entirely.
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

i'd prefer friday.

edit: b'oh. nevermind.
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

do any of the weeknights next week, other than monday and friday, work for folks?
SpaceMonkey
Killer Robot

Post by SpaceMonkey »

I could do a Tues/Wed/Thurs next week, but isn't Andy out of town?
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

Yeah, I'm out of town next week, woe is me. I'm also missing a concert that I bought a $50 ticket for. Fuckity fuck.
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

sucktastic.
J@ke
Starship Mechanic

Post by J@ke »

How about the week after?
Kevin Gander,Barber
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

Actually, I was wrong about tonight. I am, in point of fact, NOT BUSY tonight and could get together for a one-shot.

I did not finish the Star Frontiers one-shot (would've worked on it last night, but figured it wasn't happening), but I still have the Etherscope one-shot that I made for the rpg-sandiego.org all-day one-shot meet-up. And I believe none of you three have played in it, so it'd be fun to mess with.

I doubt I could host though... Albert? You up for hosting?
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

Barring that, the week after would be difficult as well, since we (my family and I) are taking a road trip up to the Sonoma area. We're coming back on Wednesday, late. Thursday or Friday might be doable, however, aren't you moving that very weekend J@ke?
J@ke
Starship Mechanic

Post by J@ke »

I could do it that Thursday.
Kevin Gander,Barber
J@ke
Starship Mechanic

Post by J@ke »

Thursday and Friday would be cutting it close.
Kevin Gander,Barber
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

is tonight too short notice for folks? i will be available to host.

edit: if you guys do come over tonight, my place is an absolute sty. consider yourself warned.
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

[quote="J@ke"]Thursday and Friday would be cutting it close.[/quote]

Which is what I thought. So that leaves Etherscope tonight, at Albert's. Does that work?

And Sam? (and Todd is invited too if he wants to come)

jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

if memory serves, sam said he's been too busy at work to go on the boards much.

maybe someone should call him? i'd do it if i had my cel on me.
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

[quote="jimmy corrigan"]if memory serves, sam said he's been too busy at work to go on the boards much.

maybe someone should call him? i'd do it if i had my cel on me.[/quote]

The only number he gave was his home number, so if he's at work, that wouldn't help too much. Let's just hope he sees the posts and responds... Either that or we can try calling later today (like after work hours).

SpaceMonkey
Killer Robot

Post by SpaceMonkey »

I'm doing the Friday-slacking thing today. Plus there' activity on my pbp, so I've been areound :mrgreen:

I could do tonight. Not sure how long it will take to get to Albert's from Del Mar (I sure as hell ain't going back to Esco first), but that will work for me if everyone is down. I'll ask Todd if he wants to go, don't know offhand what his schedul is like this evening.
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

Sweet! So, hopefully everyone can get to Al's around 7pm or so. Or as close to that time as you can. I'll see everyone there!
J@ke
Starship Mechanic

Post by J@ke »

Rad, can someone give me a lift?
Kevin Gander,Barber
SpaceMonkey
Killer Robot

Post by SpaceMonkey »

Put Todd down for a 'maybe'.
SpaceMonkey
Killer Robot

Post by SpaceMonkey »

Move Todd from the 'maybe' pile to the 'chumped out' pile.

I'll be swinging by to pick up J@ke, see you guys a little before 7 (or earlier if traffic does not suck or I can sneak out early here...)
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

i can't believed we pulled that off. a one-shot organized in less than 24 hours? who knew.

i had a lot of fun, even though ranchos was mediocre (for you guys, anyway. my lobster burrito rocked). you guys can ladle salsa onto my chip anytime. also, don't talk to random guys on the street if you know what's best.

thanks for running, andy. etherscope is way cool.
J@ke
Starship Mechanic

Post by J@ke »

I had a blast. Thanks all for the send off. Bert, thanks for hosting. Drew, thanks for throwing that together on such short notice. And Uel, thanks for being you... It's too bad you couldn't make it dev, there was very little talk of British tv without you.
Kevin Gander,Barber
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

[quote="J@ke"]I had a blast. Thanks all for the send off. Bert, thanks for hosting. Drew, thanks for throwing that together on such short notice. And Uel, thanks for being you... It's too bad you couldn't make it dev, there was very little talk of British tv without you.[/quote]
however, we did make the effort. we talked about the office and monty python. justed wanted to clarify how you're not that crucial to the group, dev.

devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

I'm well aware of my noncruciality. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to catch a bus.
Mike Olson
‎"In this economy, it's not easy to feed a growing family. So we eat Haunkkah gelt for dinner and look at a picture of broccoli." --Paul F. Tompkins
Spirit of the Blank: A blog.
Roll Some Dice: Another blog.