Schedule

That old Weapons of the Gods game, now all archived and stuff
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

*shrug* I'm good for whatever. And it'd be easier on Albert/you, since he/you has/have something else to go to afterwards.
Mike Olson
‎"In this economy, it's not easy to feed a growing family. So we eat Haunkkah gelt for dinner and look at a picture of broccoli." --Paul F. Tompkins
Spirit of the Blank: A blog.
Roll Some Dice: Another blog.
J@ke
Starship Mechanic

Post by J@ke »

So, 11 at Albert's place? What's your address?
"Man, the government is gonna feel dumb when they see my search for 'the+government+sucks+dick.'"
Kevin Gander,Barber
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

i'll pm you and sam.
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

Hey you guys. If you happen to see this at a convenient time, please bring your WotG characters to the thing tomorrow, so we can... I dunno... do something with them. Thanks!
Mike Olson
‎"In this economy, it's not easy to feed a growing family. So we eat Haunkkah gelt for dinner and look at a picture of broccoli." --Paul F. Tompkins
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

So! Weekend of the 15th? Anyone? Andy's going to be unavailable for most of the month, so this or the following weekend are pretty much our only opportunities to get together this month-- and since I'm unavailable this weekend, that pretty much narrows it down to the weekend of the 15th.
Mike Olson
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

april 15th works for me.
J@ke
Starship Mechanic

Post by J@ke »

It should be OK with me too. I just have to double check with the little lady. Any pbp 'til then?
"Man, the government is gonna feel dumb when they see my search for 'the+government+sucks+dick.'"
Kevin Gander,Barber
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

[quote="J@ke"]It should be OK with me too. I just have to double check with the little lady. Any pbp 'til then?[/quote]
Well, we're kinda in the middle of something, but I can backtrack a bit and get some PBP in just to set the next scene.

And I have to write a synopsis of last time, too. I'm laggin'. There's just so much to do-- it's like there are two songs playing at once in my head.

Mike Olson
SpaceMonkey
Killer Robot

Post by SpaceMonkey »

As I indicated Saturday, the weekend of the 15th is best for me also, so sounds like game-on ;)
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

I'm hereby declaring It to be On for Saturday the 15th.

Location?
Mike Olson
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

[quote="devlin1"]And I have to write a synopsis of last time, too. I'm laggin'. There's just so much to do-- it's like there are two songs playing at once in my head.[/quote]

Oh I get it, you're making a self-deprecating reference to your last substitute gig at the radio station.

Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

[quote="mordraine"]Oh I get it, you're making a self-deprecating reference to your last substitute gig at the radio station.[/quote]
Yeah, I realize that no one else noticed my little gaffe, but I'm still self-conscious about it. I'm sure you noticed this morning during my *own* show that I made no such errors. I did make a different error, but it was a minor one.

Mike Olson
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

Just noticed a slight scheduling conflict. My and Albert's other group is playing Shadowrun Saturday night. So, are we playing WotG earlier in the day?
Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

i'll be damned. did the c.i. calendar change? 'cause i'm sure i checked it when i confirmed. oh well. yeah, meeting earlier is a possible solution, and would work for me.
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

Anyone for Sunday instead? I can do earlier Saturday, but I thought I'd check about Sunday, just in case.
Mike Olson
J@ke
Starship Mechanic

Post by J@ke »

either or.
Kevin Gander,Barber
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

I was kinda not going to ask about Sunday, since it's the day Our Lord had Resurrect and Heal cast on him, and I thought people might be busy observing that event. I mean, I'm not, but I'm not everyone, am I?

Anyway, if Sunday works for people, I'm down for Sunday. If that's better. If not, then no. But if yes, then yes.
Mike Olson
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

both sound alright with me.
SpaceMonkey
Killer Robot

Post by SpaceMonkey »

Yea, verily hast He risen after dying for our sins, and large would be His wrath lest we celebrate that holy day with prayer, contemplation upon the blessed event, and small marshmallow pink & yellow bunnies. And eggs, all colorful and such. And grass of plastic.

--------------------------------------------------------------

So - it's like Easter on Sunday or something? I guess I was thinking it was in a couple weeks or whatever. I think its safe to say I had no plans of that sort (more thinking I'd be passed out from an abundance of WotG gaming the previous day). :mrgreen:

[quote="devlin1"]I mean, I'm not, but I'm not everyone, am I?.[/quote]

And does that mean (depending on Andy's response) that Devlin [b][i]IS[/i][/b] everyone?

J@ke
Starship Mechanic

Post by J@ke »

I talked to my wife (whip sound) and it turns out that Saturday would be better. I could do Sunday but Saturday would be better.
Kevin Gander,Barber
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

Okay, back to Saturday. Andy/Albert, by what time would we need to finish for you guys to get to your Shadowrun game on time?

This'll be like another One-Shot Day for you two.
Mike Olson
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

we need to be up in encinitas in the neighborhood of 6:30pm. i can meet up with you cats as early as you'd like. sky's the limit.
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

Yeah, Sunday would've been awkward for me as well. My parents were wantin' us over for Easter dinner.

And actually, Albert, the schedule shows 5:00pm for the Shadowrun game. We'd probably be able to show up later, but not 6:30 later.

So here's what I'm thinking - we start at around 11 or noon, and finish around 4:30 or 5. Then we can jam up to Liz and Andy's and be there by 5:30 or so.

How's this sound?
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

i stand corrected.

your proposal sounds good to me, andy.
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

Yeah, alright. I'll see how quick-like we can accomplish something significant.

11:00 at... where?
Mike Olson
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

We've gotten a slight reprieve from Andy and the Shadowrun game. It will now start at 6:30. So we'll have a lilttle more time for the Chinese gaming!

Also, I don't know where we'll be meeting. I'd volunteer my house, but I haven't talked to the wife about it. I'll let ya know. It might be more convenient for it to be at Albert's so he and I can carpool up to Liz and Andy's afterwards, but I wouldn't want to presume.
J@ke
Starship Mechanic

Post by J@ke »

Maybe we should say we start at 10. That way dev will show up at 11.
Kevin Gander,Barber
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

[quote="J@ke"]Maybe we should say we start at 10. That way dev will show up at 11.[/quote]
Well, to be fair, it's easier for me to get there than for anyone else. All I have to do is drive over an hour from another county.

Mike Olson
J@ke
Starship Mechanic

Post by J@ke »

[quote="devlin1"]Well, to be fair, it's easier for me to get there than for anyone else. All I have to do is drive over an hour from another county.[/quote]
Oh I get it. We all leave at the same time.

Kevin Gander,Barber
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

my place is fine. it's looking pretty shabby these days what with all the domestic negligence. but, last i heard you guys don't mind squalor, right?
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

[quote="J@ke"]Oh I get it. We all leave at the same time.[/quote]
Jake, I don't know why you want to push it like this. Settling Stone doesn't have but a few limbs left.* Speaking of which, I notice your description of him doesn't include his armlessness.

*By RPG logic, the head is a limb.

Mike Olson
J@ke
Starship Mechanic

Post by J@ke »

[quote="devlin1"]Jake, I don't know why you want to push it like this. Settling Stone doesn't have but a few limbs left.* Speaking of which, I notice your description of him doesn't include his armlessness.

*By RPG logic, the head is a limb.[/quote]

What do you call some one with no legs and no arms?

Settling Stone!

I've been holding on to that one.

Kevin Gander,Barber
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

[quote="J@ke"]I've been holding on to that one.[/quote]
With what, your nubs?

Mike Olson
J@ke
Starship Mechanic

Post by J@ke »

[quote="devlin1"]With what, your nubs?[/quote]
You're holding it with your nubs.

Kevin Gander,Barber
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

see ya 11am tomorrow at my place, fellas! looking forward.
J@ke
Starship Mechanic

Post by J@ke »

So my wife's going to be out of town again the week end of the 13th so if everyone can make it we could meet at my place. Saturday or Sunday would work for me.
Kevin Gander,Barber
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

[quote="J@ke"]So my wife's going to be out of town again the week end of the 13th so if everyone can make it we could meet at my place. Saturday or Sunday would work for me.[/quote]
Word! That's ideal for me. I have a meeting in San Diego on the 12th or 13th, so I'll be down there anyway.

Mike Olson
SpaceMonkey
Killer Robot

Post by SpaceMonkey »

Should work for me also.
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

Well, turns out my SD meeting is this weekend, not next, but whatever. We'll still game next weekend just to take advantage of Jake having the place all to himself (and to give poor Jenny a break).
Mike Olson
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

sunday would work better than saturday. if we do saturday it'd have to end before my other game (like last time).

(fyi: jenny loves you guys.)
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

[quote="jimmy corrigan"]sunday would work better than saturday. if we do saturday it'd have to end before my other game (like last time).[/quote]
Yeah, Sunday would probably be better for me as well. So let's do that, then.

[quote="jimmy corrigan"](fyi: jenny loves you guys.)[/quote]
Oh, make no mistake, I love her as well. Literally. That is, I want to [i]do[/i] her.

Remember that? That time when we were out that time and I said that? That's what I'm recalling here.

Mike Olson
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

[quote="devlin1"]Oh, make no mistake, I love her as well. Literally. That is, I want to [i]do[/i] her.

Remember that? That time when we were out that time and I said that? That's what I'm recalling here.[/quote]
[size=+12]yeah...[/size] [size=+1]yeah...[/size] [size=-12]yeah... i [i]will[/i] kill you in your sleep...[/size]

J@ke
Starship Mechanic

Post by J@ke »

[quote="jimmy corrigan"](fyi: jenny loves you guys.)[/quote]
It's probably because of all the asian jokes we make.

Super Critical Fluid!

Kevin Gander,Barber
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

Er... back on subject... I'll be okay with that weekend. I'm out of town next week (out in Chicago), but only on the weekdays. I'm back Friday night. So that next Sunday the 14th should be okay.
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

Hey! Sunday is Mother's Day, apparently. Anyone else have a problem with that? Because that's the one day of the year I spend with my mom without being a pain in the ass. So if Albert and Andy are cool with another marathon day of RPGs and genre-switching, I'd rather do Saturday earlier in the day so I can be a good son on Sunday. That's why they call it Sunday.
Mike Olson
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

can we meet early? like, earlier than last time? if so, then okay.
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

[quote="jimmy corrigan"]can we meet early? like, earlier than last time? if so, then okay.[/quote]
Yeah, like when? Like 9:00 or something? That's frickin' crazy. But whatever it takes. I'd like to play twice more before I go to England.

Mike Olson
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

Oh, but-- I guess I should mention this-- if this Sunday is absolutely better for people, let me know and I'll try to get that going. That way I wouldn't have to make two trips down to San Diego. Not that I mind doing it, if that's what needs doing. I'm just saying I'll be there anyway this weekend.
Mike Olson
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

[quote="devlin1"]Yeah, like when? Like 9:00 or something? That's frickin' crazy. But whatever it takes. I'd like to play twice more before I go to England.[/quote]
an hour or so earlier than last time is fine. i just want to be considerate to all involved.

jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

[quote="devlin1"]Oh, but-- I guess I should mention this-- if this Sunday is absolutely better for people, let me know and I'll try to get that going. That way I wouldn't have to make two trips down to San Diego. Not that I mind doing it, if that's what needs doing. I'm just saying I'll be there anyway this weekend.[/quote]
this sunday works for me, too.

if we don't meet up to game this weekend, let's hang out at the very least.