San Diego/North County - Looking for Heroes!

Seeking players or a GM?
madcossack

San Diego/North County - Looking for Heroes!

Post by madcossack »

Starting up a Champions game here in Carlsbad. Looking for a few more mature, creative players (1-2) that are much more interested in roleplaying than only combat. Male and female players welcome.

Tired of the same old stuff from the same old types of players? Get out of the rut, meet some quality people with interests outside of gaming, real lives, and a semblance of maturity. But still fun as all heck!

Contact me if you are interested in a consistent quality game.
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

Welcome to the boards Madcossack! I hope you can find some quality players. If I may suggest, In addition to browsing the gamers wanted forum to find other players with similar interests, I'd highly suggest putting together a one-shot game. It's an excellent way to meet potential players, and lets everyone gauge their interest level.

There is also a Gamefest at Game Towne coming soon...real soon, in fact, and they will most likely have a Champions game going for you to meet folks. Check the Links section in the frontpage of this website for location and #.

Once again good luck and Welcome!
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

Grr, complaint about Champions games popping up in San Diego after I've moved away, weary resignation, etc.

Momentary pause to consider if I could make it down to Carlsbad on a regular basis on weekends a couple times a month.
Mike Olson
‎"In this economy, it's not easy to feed a growing family. So we eat Haunkkah gelt for dinner and look at a picture of broccoli." --Paul F. Tompkins
Spirit of the Blank: A blog.
Roll Some Dice: Another blog.
Wintermute
Dessicated Mummy

Post by Wintermute »

Yaaay, more North County gamers! :cheers:
"The sidhe cell sells sea shells down by the sea shore."
-Mordaine, running a Changeling game
BreakfastOfChampions

Post by BreakfastOfChampions »

Hey Dev, maybe your Orange County Group migrated south ;)
Shadewest
One-Armed Skeleton

D'oh!

Post by Shadewest »

I would love to get into a good Champs game, but I'm too far south. Anyone got a hint for us city folk?
I only look normal.
Treybor

Post by Treybor »

How about something in Mira Mesa? :-P
Welcome to the Treybortorium! Rooms are $100 a night, but padded cells are free!
Shadewest
One-Armed Skeleton

Champions? Somebody wants to run Champions?

Post by Shadewest »

I could go for Champs in Mira Mesa. It's been over ten years, but I think I remember how to count Body damage. It might be fun to bring an old hero out of retirement (adjusted for background and point totals, of course).
I only look normal.