Schedule

The World's Largest Dungeon, as run by Blanchprez.
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

This will be the schedule thread. (duh)

Okay, I managed to secure us a date for the first game. Not this Saturday, but next week, Saturday, October 30, 2004. This is the only time I have for like a month on the weekends, so if you can't make it, you need to tell me now.

Chris
Follow my attempt to convert Torg to Savage Worlds!
Jake
Pitchfork Wielding Peasant

Post by Jake »

That sounds good to me. One thing I was thinking is that since weekends tend to get busy we should try to be flexible on the whole once a month thing. Meaning that if something comes up for one of us we should try to squeeze it in when we can rather then skip that month. I’m betting the holiday season will be a little hairy.
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

Next week is fine by me. Your place, Chris? Character creation, right?

And yeah, the holidays will be hairy at best. But I agree, we should try to do it "sometime" each month. Even if it means an abbraviated session on a weeknight or something. This thing is gonna take long enough as it is...
"Don't do that! I peed a little." - Cthulhu after Infernus made an impressive Intimidate roll.
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

[quote="Gotetsu"]Next week is fine by me. Your place, Chris? Character creation, right?[/quote]

Yeah, my place, I'll be PMing you all the address (and directions if you don't want to Mapquest it). I figured we could start around 12pm, go until about 8pm or so, and get characters created and actually start the adventure.

[quote="Gotetsu"]And yeah, the holidays will be hairy at best. But I agree, we should try to do it "sometime" each month. Even if it means an abbraviated session on a weeknight or something. This thing is gonna take long enough as it is...[/quote]

I agree. The schedule will be flexable.

Chris

Jake

Post by Jake »

[quote="BlanchPrez"]I figured we could start around 12pm, go until about 8pm or so, and get characters created and actually start the adventure.[/quote]
Bitching.

Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

[quote="Jake"]Bitching.[/quote]

Already? Jeez, we haven't even made characters yet! :roll:

"Don't do that! I peed a little." - Cthulhu after Infernus made an impressive Intimidate roll.
Cthulhu

Post by Cthulhu »

Damn, I have something at 4:00 on the 30th already. Sorry :oops:
No Nyarlathotep, No Chaos
Know Nyarlathotep, Know Chaos
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

[quote="Cthulhu"]Damn, I have something at 4:00 on the 30th already. Sorry :oops:[/quote]

Well, get out of it!

Naa, just kiddin'. Can you at least make it for part of the day, and let someone run your character for the rest of the night?

Chris

Cthulhu

Post by Cthulhu »

I'll be there and stay as long as I can. Probably about 3 and half hours or so.
Jake

Post by Jake »

Last night I realized that this Saturday is the day before Halloween and I have a party to go to. Do you think we could start and end an hour earlier?
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

I'd be up for that. Maybe we should just make this a short session. Start around 11:00, make characters, and then maybe RP the gathering. And leave the actual Dungeon start until next time.

Whaddaya tink?
Cthulhu

Post by Cthulhu »

That'd be perfect for me, I can come as early as you want , but I can only stay 'til 3 or 3:30.
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

Ummm... okay, if that's what you guys want to do. I was really hopping to get the dungeon started at least (as this is only once a month), but we'll see what happens.

Chris
Jake

Post by Jake »

I'd still really like to play for the whole time. I was jsut hopeing that we could start an hour earlier.
Foxbat
Cunning Rogue

Post by Foxbat »

I think the more time the better since character creation will realistically take a couple of hours.
When a cat is dropped, it always lands on its feet, and when toast is dropped, it always lands with the buttered side facing down. I propose to strap buttered toast to the back of a cat. The two will hover, spinning inches above the ground. With a giant buttered cat array, a high-speed monorail could easily link New York with Chicago.
Jake

Post by Jake »

Hell, I've been working on mine for a couple of weeks.
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

Me too. Right now, it's just a matter of rolling stats in front of Chris. Hell, I'm even almost done with my illustration. :D
Foxbat
Cunning Rogue

Post by Foxbat »

I'm ready with two different configurations. This is a good trend. Is anyone not done with their character (excluding stat rolls)?

Daniel
When a cat is dropped, it always lands on its feet, and when toast is dropped, it always lands with the buttered side facing down. I propose to strap buttered toast to the back of a cat. The two will hover, spinning inches above the ground. With a giant buttered cat array, a high-speed monorail could easily link New York with Chicago.
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

An hour earler is fine by me.

Chris
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

Okay, guys, I got dyslexic on the directions. All those lefts should be rights. Otherwise, they're fine.

Chris
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

Asshole. :roll:

(rassin, frassin...make me use mapquest...mutter, mutter)
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

[quote="Gotetsu"]Asshole. :roll:

(rassin, frassin...make me use mapquest...mutter, mutter)[/quote]

It's not that difficult, you know. Just change everything that says left into right. I figured [i]that[/i] would be super easy for YOU.

Or do you need me to walk you through how to change left to right?

;)

Chris

Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

I was kidding!!!! JEEZ!!! :P
Foxbat
Cunning Rogue

Post by Foxbat »

[quote="Gotetsu"]I was kidding!!!! JEEZ!!! :P[/quote]
Don't go and piss off the DM right before the game! :thwack:

Daniel

Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

I like to live dangerously. And don't threaten me with a good time! :P
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

Last minute development. I can't make it this Saturday. And next week, I am out of town. So, I think I should just pull out of the group altogether. I don't want to halt progress on this.
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

Arrgh! So, are you saying you want to quit entirely, or just this month? Because I can easily work you into next month's game.

Chris
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

I guess just leave it up in the air. This living so far from San Diego, is starting to cause problems. But, nothing I can do about that, unless I leave Lisa.

Right, like that'll happen. :roll:
Cthulhu

Post by Cthulhu »

You could be out for 6 months or so and still only miss about a quarter of this.
Foxbat
Cunning Rogue

Post by Foxbat »

[quote="Gotetsu"]Last minute development. I can't make it this Saturday. And next week, I am out of town. So, I think I should just pull out of the group altogether. I don't want to halt progress on this.[/quote]
<Drill Sgt>Nobody likes a quitter boy!</Drill Sgt> J/K

Don't leave! We need the help!

Daniel

BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

How about this, Gotetsu. You send me a copy of your character and either I'll run it as an NPC, or you can chose someone to run it for you if they are willing.

Chris
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

Sounds fine. NPC him. But you have to do the accent. And I know ye can, lad! ;)
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

Ok, I finagled it so I can play. So, I will be there around 11:00 or so. Yay me!! :D
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

[quote="Gotetsu"]Ok, I finagled it so I can play. So, I will be there around 11:00 or so. Yay me!! :D[/quote]

:D

Chris

Foxbat
Cunning Rogue

Post by Foxbat »

[quote="Gotetsu"]Ok, I finagled it so I can play. So, I will be there around 11:00 or so. Yay me!! :D[/quote]
Sweet! Time to kick some ass!

Daniel

Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

Just wanted to say that I had a blast. Kinda made me wanna play D&D more often... :shock:
Cthulhu

Post by Cthulhu »

That was a cool game. Next Saturday is technically next month. :D
Foxbat
Cunning Rogue

Post by Foxbat »

I really had a blast last night! We have a good team and a huge dungeon in front of us. Life is good!

Daniel
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

[quote="Cthulhu"]That was a cool game. Next Saturday is technically next month. :D[/quote]

But I'll be out of town! :(

[quote="Foxbat"]I really had a blast last night! We have a good team and a huge dungeon in front of us. Life is good![/quote]

Yeah, but it sure would be nice if we had a cleric... :shock: :wink:

Foxbat
Cunning Rogue

Post by Foxbat »

[quote="Gotetsu"]
Yeah, but it sure would be nice if we had a cleric... :shock: :wink:[/quote]

Now now. It would be nice if Brak the Barbarian would hit something... :shock: :wink:

Daniel

Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

DOH!!! :shock:
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

[quote="Cthulhu"]That was a cool game. Next Saturday is technically next month. :D[/quote]

Yeah, but unfortunatily, we have Baby Shower stuff going on this weekend, so won't be able to. :(

However, we might as well see what everyone's schedule is like this month. When's a good day for you guys?

Chris

Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

I have my weekends with Faith on the 1st and 3rd weekends of each month (6th & 7th and 20th & 21st this month). So, any weekend in between is fine with me, generally speaking.
Jake

Post by Jake »

I'm busy next weekend. Other then that I'm open. And don't worry about healing everybody. Hope is on the way.
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

[quote="Jake"]I'm busy next weekend. Other then that I'm open. And don't worry about healing everybody. Hope is on the way.[/quote]

Thank the gods! ;)

Cthulhu

Post by Cthulhu »

I can't on the 13th, how about the 20th?
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

I'm out the 20th. How about the 27th? :lol:
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

The 20th or the 27th are the only two weekends I have available this month, and the 27th is Thanksgiving weekend (Thanksgiving is that Thursday). Now, if no one is doing anything that weekend, that's cool, but I have a feeling that weekend is up for family stuff.

Chris
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

So, that means no TWLD this month unless someone wants to sacrifice. :evil:
Cthulhu

Post by Cthulhu »

We don't have to do it on a Saturday. We could try a Friday sometime this month if it's better for our schedules. Then go back to saturdays the month after. I'm pretty flexible.