BooF future? Or Sundered Skies?

A 1st ed AD&D Greyhawk Campaign run by dnd3eplayer
mordraine

BooF future? Or Sundered Skies?

Post by mordraine »

Hey, I couldn't help but notice that we haven't rescheduled a new session for BooF in quite a while, nor has there been any discussion or movement on the matter.

So what I'm wondering is: Does everyone want to continue going or should we start a new game? I myself am sorta interested in a new game. It's been a whlie since we've played and it's been hard to keep the focus and remember what's going on during the other sessions (no offense to Sam and his otherwise fine GMing skills)

My thought was, if no one's exactly interested in keeping BooF going, then we could start up a Sundered Skies campaign instead (with yours truly running). I'm WAY digging the setting and I kinda wanna run this thing!

Thoughts all?
Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

I'm in. I say we put AD&D on hold until such time as we're enthusiastic about it again.
Mike Olson
‎"In this economy, it's not easy to feed a growing family. So we eat Haunkkah gelt for dinner and look at a picture of broccoli." --Paul F. Tompkins
Spirit of the Blank: A blog.
Roll Some Dice: Another blog.
Cthulhu

Post by Cthulhu »

Sounds good to me too. We had a preview of Sundered Skies last weekend and I thought it was great. When are we playing again?
No Nyarlathotep, No Chaos
Know Nyarlathotep, Know Chaos
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

I can't make it this weekend or next weekend. The 21st is probably cool, and the 28th is Hyphen Con, and then... it's July.
Mike Olson
‎"In this economy, it's not easy to feed a growing family. So we eat Haunkkah gelt for dinner and look at a picture of broccoli." --Paul F. Tompkins
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

How the hell did that smiley get attached to my last post?

Anyway, what's the deal here? Are we playing Sundered Skies? Are we doing so on the 21st? What's the deal?
Mike Olson
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

at the behest of the pushy dude who likes to use strange smileys, i am good for either game. also, the 21st works for me.
SpaceMonkey
Killer Robot

Post by SpaceMonkey »

sorry... forum is supposed to tell me when there are new threads.. [edit: wait.. 6/5 posted??! wtf?]

I'm ok with either. I'll probably be sketchy on schedule till the end of the month or so anyway.
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

[quote="jimmy corrigan"]at the behest of the pushy dude who likes to use strange smileys, i am good for either game. also, the 21st works for me.[/quote]
*sigh* See, I totally don't want to be the pushy dude, but I end up being that dude [i]every time[/i]. Right now, f'rinstance:

If the 21st is good for people, I propose we schedule it. Sam, you said your schedule's iffy this month -- when will you know if you can make it?

Mike Olson
SpaceMonkey
Killer Robot

Post by SpaceMonkey »

I guess plan on SS, and play on without me if I can't make it?
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

[quote="dnd3eplayer"]I guess plan on SS, and play on without me if I can't make it?[/quote]
I [i]guess[/i], but, y'know... it wouldn't be the same without you, and I fear change.

Mike Olson