The A-Hole Team

A 1st ed AD&D Greyhawk Campaign run by dnd3eplayer
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

The A-Hole Team

Post by devlin1 »

I don't know if anyone else has levelled up their SWSE character, but 4th level is pretty sweet. +1 to two stats and a Feat. Fof is now Force Sensitive -- I figured he got through that meeting with Tico by unconsciously tapping into the Force -- with the Mind Trick power, plus trained in Use the Force. Woo!
Mike Olson
‎"In this economy, it's not easy to feed a growing family. So we eat Haunkkah gelt for dinner and look at a picture of broccoli." --Paul F. Tompkins
Spirit of the Blank: A blog.
Roll Some Dice: Another blog.
SpaceMonkey
Killer Robot

Post by SpaceMonkey »

Too busy running Star Wars to level up my Star Wars character.
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

you guys are real sports. i had a lot of fun running the second part of the ordinax caper: fucking with the locals.
SpaceMonkey
Killer Robot

Post by SpaceMonkey »

Damn. I should have flooded one of those corridors and then they would have been like "man, I wish we had a nautolan here" or whatever last night. Oh well.
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

[quote="jimmy corrigan"]you guys are real sports. i had a lot of fun running the second part of the ordinax caper: fucking with the locals.[/quote]
You don't get to weasel out of running by using the "I left my notes at home! I didn't prepare!" excuse again.

Mike Olson
‎"In this economy, it's not easy to feed a growing family. So we eat Haunkkah gelt for dinner and look at a picture of broccoli." --Paul F. Tompkins
Spirit of the Blank: A blog.
Roll Some Dice: Another blog.