should be ok
Cthulhu

Post by Cthulhu »

I can make it.
No Nyarlathotep, No Chaos
Know Nyarlathotep, Know Chaos
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

that was fun. apologies to the dm and fellow players for my lackluster performance. suffice it to say, i was wiped out. next time i will try to be more energetic. also, we will have to give that playtest a better go once we receive some semblance of, you know, concrete rules.
Cthulhu

Post by Cthulhu »

Crap, I completely forgot about this. Sorry guys.
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

[quote="Cthulhu"]Crap, I completely forgot about this. Sorry guys.[/quote]
But you said you could make it!

I think someone tried calling you, but that didn't work, I guess.

Mike Olson
‎"In this economy, it's not easy to feed a growing family. So we eat Haunkkah gelt for dinner and look at a picture of broccoli." --Paul F. Tompkins
Spirit of the Blank: A blog.
Roll Some Dice: Another blog.
SpaceMonkey
Killer Robot

Post by SpaceMonkey »

[quote="devlin1"]But you said you could make it!

I think someone tried calling you, but that didn't work, I guess.[/quote]

Our calls went to voicemail. I think that's in the outer planes somewhere.

jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

[quote="dnd3eplayer"]Our calls went to voicemail. I think that's in the outer planes somewhere.[/quote]would that be limbo or the gray waste?

[img]http://swiftbow.comicgenesis.com/Pictures/Planes.png[/img]

devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

Heya Boofers -- let's sort out March, shall we?

I can only make the 15th or the 22nd. What say the rest of you?
Mike Olson
‎"In this economy, it's not easy to feed a growing family. So we eat Haunkkah gelt for dinner and look at a picture of broccoli." --Paul F. Tompkins
SpaceMonkey
Killer Robot

Post by SpaceMonkey »

Hm.. I can only make the 8th or the 29... oh wait, that's not at all true ;)

As of now I don't have anything but this coming weekend scheduled, so whenever after that..
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

Okay, new plan. I can only do the 15th, I think, unless we play early in the day on the 22nd. At the very least, Albert can't make the 22nd, because that's the day of Jenny's grad thesis exhibition thing.

Of course, I'm also subbing a radio show on the 15th from 3-6 am, but... whatever.
Mike Olson
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

yes, as of right now, the 15th ought to be clear, here, for me. to come. to the game. what i mean to say is this: the 15th is open for me and that i am available, barring an unforeseen emergency, or emergencies, to attend the game that we all play. so. i am coming to the game on the 15th, provided there is one. a game, that is. on the 15th. coming. i am. (if there is one [a game {and if nothing unexpected happens}].) see you.
Cthulhu

Post by Cthulhu »

If you're saying what I think your saying, I'm down.
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

What of Mordraine?
Mike Olson
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

Unfortunately I'm going to a rock show on the 15th. :(
Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

[quote="mordraine"]Unfortunately I'm going to a rock show on the 15th. :([/quote]
What time? Could we do it during the day?

Mike Olson
Cthulhu

Post by Cthulhu »

[quote="mordraine"]Unfortunately I'm going to a rock show on the 15th. :([/quote]

Igneous? Sedimentary? Metamorphic?

devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

Also, what about the evening of the 21st? Would that be preferable for anyone? Theoretically, that would let Mord get to his rock and roll concert on the 15th and Albert get to his wife's Scotch Tape exhibition on the 22nd. It wouldn't be the most convenient for yours truly, but whatever.
Mike Olson
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

I believe I've also committed to a rock and roll concert on the 21st as well. Not to mention, my son will be back in town on spring break starting that day. So I have a few activities clogging my schedule on the 21st.
Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

[quote="devlin1"]What time? Could we do it during the day?[/quote]

I somehow missed this post. I could very well play in the day time, if everyone else is okay with that.

devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

On an unrelated note, I have a revised copy of the StarSIEGE rules. I let Josh know about our concerns re: equipment, skill specialties, and the apparently non-existent damage rules, and he made adjustments accordingly. Whatta guy. So maybe we could get a little of that in next time, too, with whoever's still around/interested.
Mike Olson
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

[quote="mordraine"]I somehow missed this post. I could very well play in the day time, if everyone else is okay with that.[/quote]
What's your stop time that day?

The best part about having an early start on the 15th is the radio show I'm subbing from 3-6 in the morning.

Mike Olson
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

Let me check with my buddy. I forget what time the concert starts. I'm guessing I'll want to head out around 6:30 or 7pm ish. But I will confirm.
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

So! Mord's in. Can we be considered to be on for this Saturday at noonish?
Mike Olson
SpaceMonkey
Killer Robot

Post by SpaceMonkey »

[quote="devlin1"]So! Mord's in. Can we be considered to be on for this Saturday at noonish?[/quote]

Correct. play till Andy's gotta go, then maybe elsewhere for StarSIEGE.

devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

[quote="dnd3eplayer"]Correct. play till Andy's gotta go, then maybe elsewhere for StarSIEGE.[/quote]
I am [i]down[/i] for that. Like I said, I have the most current iteration of the rules, and a few things (like damage) have been clarified, so yes. Playtest ahoy.

Mike Olson
Cthulhu

Post by Cthulhu »

Cool. I'd be up for some SF gaming.
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

Holy shit. Awesome impromptu marathon gaming session. If you count all that time we spent hemming, hawing, and generally not getting anything done in the AD&D game, we spent approximately 13 hours gaming, by my reckoning. Also, don't count stopping for dinner. And that only applies to those of us who didn't have furniture to make or concerts to attend. Thanks Andy for being a good sport and a better host, Sam for pushing through the fatigue, Albert for stepping up to run a game you aren't especially familiar with, and John for the Credible Bulk (actually quite a believable character).

And thanks to the women-folk for making us hard-working men popcorn.

Also, I just now finished downloading M&M, so... there.
Mike Olson
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

ditto that. i had a blast. thanks!
SpaceMonkey
Killer Robot

Post by SpaceMonkey »

Agreed. Also:

devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

I already brought this up over the weekend, but the only time I can play this month is on Friday the 18th, when I'm down there for a conference. Is everyone cool to play that night? Note again that it's a Friday, and that I'd either have to leave for Irvine that night after gaming or early the next morning, as Jill and I have appointments (or at least one appointment) in LA the next day.
Mike Olson
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

[quote="devlin1"]I already brought this up over the weekend, but the only time I can play this month is on Friday the 18th, when I'm down there for a conference. Is everyone cool to play that night? Note again that it's a Friday, and that I'd either have to leave for Irvine that night after gaming or early the next morning, as Jill and I have appointments (or at least one appointment) in LA the next day.[/quote]
So I believe I've heard from everyone re: the playing-on-the-18the plan except for Sam, who is more than a little integral to the proceedings. Sam?

Mike Olson
SpaceMonkey
Killer Robot

Post by SpaceMonkey »

Who did what now? Oh, I thought I posted re: that. Whoops.

Yeah, a week from tomorrow night is fine by me.
SpaceMonkey
Killer Robot

Post by SpaceMonkey »

So like... see you guys tonight? I brought my stuff and all, but there was no 'confirmation' so I thought I would verify. Also, what time are we looking at?
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

[quote="dnd3eplayer"]So like... see you guys tonight? I brought my stuff and all, but there was no 'confirmation' so I thought I would verify. Also, what time are we looking at?[/quote]
I'm in -- I'm currently at the Hotel Del waiting for my free lunch to appear. I can be at Andy's (?) anytime.

Mike Olson
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

i'm rarin' to go.
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

I'm in Irvine. I shall get home probably some time around 7pm. But I will call y'all if things change. I might leave a bit earlier than normal.
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

[quote="mordraine"]I'm in Irvine. I shall get home probably some time around 7pm. But I will call y'all if things change. I might leave a bit earlier than normal.[/quote]
7:00? Whew! That's late. I mean, I know it can't be helped, but for some reason I thought you left OC way earlier than that.

BTW, tonight's game will see the return of Pikup Andropov.

Mike Olson
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

Hey hey, Sam and Albert -- could you guys chime in on the Sundered Skies thread, s'il vous plait? I don't mean to be pushy, but... y'know, fuckin' chime in.
Mike Olson