Thanks/Sorry

An rpg-sandiego.org Spirit of the Century community game - Adventure awaits, come on in
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Thanks/Sorry

Post by devlin1 »

Thanks for the great game last night, fellas, and sorry it ran a little long. All right, three or four hours too long. What can I say? The combination of a late start and my apparent inability to run a short game got the best of us. Thanks to Andy, Albert, Sam, Mike, John, Mark, and Todd for playing your bizarre assortment of characters. It was cool to have so many players -- a little daunting, but cool. Apologies if things didn't always... um... make sense. I was making that shit up as I went along.

For those who had to leave early (i.e., at a reasonable hour), everything got sorted out. The Von Dread Airship was brought down after a nail-biter of a dogfight, while Brontosaurus Bill, Chesterfield the Neptunian, and Akros rushed to Chichenitza to stop whatever cultists may have been there conducting their dark ritual.

I can't remember all the crazy nonsense that went on in that game. A few that I do:

"I counterbalance with my monkey."
"You have a Neptunian radio in your plane, which makes sense."
"Shitpants Broken-Nose," "Headwound Chestwound," and "Throat-Punched."
"Cultists. I mean, firemen."
Andy, Albert, Sam, and John sorting out disguises on the Von Dread Airship.

Okay, many of those are mine, but... y'know. It was a long night, and I'm totally self-absorbed.
Mike Olson
‎"In this economy, it's not easy to feed a growing family. So we eat Haunkkah gelt for dinner and look at a picture of broccoli." --Paul F. Tompkins
Spirit of the Blank: A blog.
Roll Some Dice: Another blog.
SpaceMonkey
Killer Robot

Post by SpaceMonkey »

Heh.

It was a good game, and some of us don't mind it running long at all - its not like we had an end time planned ahead or anything.
Cthulhu

Post by Cthulhu »

I had a great time as well. Thanks for running on short(no) notice.
No Nyarlathotep, No Chaos
Know Nyarlathotep, Know Chaos
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

that shit was amazing, and i had "a quantity" of fun. you guys are alright. devlin, you're a good sport for running on no notice. d&d3e, mord, i owe you money for food and thanks for hauling my keister to and fro. everyone, i thought it was a terrific romp, especially for a premiere. everybody rocked it, and had their creative juice aspects invoked constantly. i look forward to our next installment!